Princess Plus and adding a child on also

julsngraham

Hi there I am in the process of booking a cruise with Princess and when I asked to add the plus package they added my child as well making it x3 the amount and not just x2 for the adults..  is there a way round this as he won't be having the soda package or obviously alcohol?

Thanks in Advance

I will mention that the plus package is required for the first two passengers in the cabin. It is optional for the third, the child. That's the policy. I can't advise how to get around the poorly designed programs. If you are using an agent they can do it for you. You can wait until you board and then purchase on boarding day. 

Edited by skynight

23 minutes ago, skynight said:

I will mention that the plus package is required for the first two passengers in the cabin. It is optional for the third, the child. That's the policy. I can't advise how to get around the poorly designed programs. If you are using an agent they can do it for you. You can wait until you board and then purchase on boarding day. 

Thank You I might be able to book it on the app once I book the cruise, which I am waiting to do right now when they phone me back 

8 minutes ago, julsngraham said:

Thank You I might be able to book it on the app once I book the cruise, which I am waiting to do right now when they phone me back 

You "might" be able to do all manner of things pre cruise on the app.  IMO easier to wait and book with no dramas once on board.

5 hours ago, julsngraham said:

Hi there I am in the process of booking a cruise with Princess and when I asked to add the plus package they added my child

4 hours ago, julsngraham said:

I might be able to book it on the app once I book the cruise

who is "they" and how did they add a Plus package for 3 when you haven't even booked the cruise yet?