Missing FCC

dickinson

I have some FCC that was given to me by Princess for the time I was in quarantine due to Covid.  It was to be used within one year (til August 2025).  It was there yesterday but I just logged in and it is GONE!  Anyone else have some FCC missing?  I will check later and tomorrow morning in case it is a glitch.

I haven’t heard of this happening for quite a while.  I would recheck tmrw.  Hopefully, it’s from their updating or changes on the weekend.  

If not, you can check with your TA/CVP  or if a direct booking, you’re going to have to call in.  Since it was there, they should be able to see it.  SMH

I hope it is back tomorrow!  I received a written letter from the ship and they said it would be posted.  It never was so I had to contact consumer relations by email who called me back that same day and put it on my account.  Not pleased it is now missing.

So you recall the credit ID number (or did you take a screen shot?). That will help considerably in tracking this down. Even without it, you’ll likely get it back. I’ve just found it impossible for them to deny when I have the number, as they can search using that in their system. Good luck!

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, PescadoAmarillo said:

So you recall the credit ID number (or did you take a screen shot?). That will help considerably in tracking this down. Even without it, you’ll likely get it back. I’ve just found it impossible for them to deny when I have the number, as they can search using that in their system. Good luck!

I don't have the credit ID number but I DO still have the letter from Guest Services which says I will get $xxx FCC to be used by August x, 2025.  It was supposed to have been applied to my account but when it wasn't I emailed customer relations with a photo of the letter.  They called me SAME day!  Apologized and said the ship never forwarded the info.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, dickinson said:

I don't have the credit ID number but I DO still have the letter from Guest Services which says I will get $xxx FCC to be used by August x, 2025.  It was supposed to have been applied to my account but when it wasn't I emailed customer relations with a photo of the letter.  They called me SAME day!  Apologized and said the ship never forwarded the info.

When they put it back on your account, I would screenshot it, like @PescadoAmarillomentioned.

Mystery solved!  I did again what @skynight said but this time, instead of just stopping. at future cruise credits (where I only saw my one FCD), I actually clicked on Details.  I saw that Princess used my FCC for a payment towards my one booked cruise.  It had been on my account for a month as FCC. It was there yesterday.  I didn't ask my TA to use it because my final payment isn't due until near the end of March and didn't know if I canceled the cruise if I would lose it.  Does anyone know if I would get it back if cruise is canceled?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, dickinson said:

Mystery solved!  I did again what @skynight said but this time, instead of just stopping. at future cruise credits (where I only saw my one FCD), I actually clicked on Details.  I saw that Princess used my FCC for a payment towards my one booked cruise.  It had been on my account for a month as FCC. It was there yesterday.  I didn't ask my TA to use it because my final payment isn't due until near the end of March and didn't know if I canceled the cruise if I would lose it.  Does anyone know if I would get it back if cruise is canceled?

Yes, you will, as long as it has not yet expired and you cancel before final payment. After final payment, it’s treated like a regular payment, and will not be returned at FCC. 

Just now, PescadoAmarillo said:

Yes, you will, as long as it has not yet expired and you cancel before final payment. After final payment, it’s treated like a regular payment, and will not be returned at FCC. 

Thank you!

• Like 1