Having second thoughts regarding cruising with Celebrity

Caipi

21 hours ago, Caipi said:

Thank you. 🙂 And actually after all I read here I am not worried anymore. However I don't think I will see the Captain... or will I? 🙂

Many of the Captain's are very visual and engaging.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jim_Iain said:

Interesting perspective.   We will be taking our first Cunard cruise in about 2 weeks.   I'm going in with no per-conceived expectations.  

I'm noticing little differences like No App, CheckIn and Luggage Tags.   Also their is no Cruise Document.    Differences but really not affecting us at all.

A day on any cruise ship is better than a day at home.

I suppose you know that once on board you can reach an app-like website: 'My voyage'. And normally you can check in and download luggage tags on the Cunard website in My Cunard. And I think there was a kind of boarding pass. 

I have sorta the opposite problem as Celebrity Silhouette will be our first Celebrity cruise.  We are frequent cruisers on mainstream lines like NCL, Princess and Royal Caribbean.  We are used to my time dining and the only option we were given was late dining at 8:30.  Thanks for the info for trying to change to an earlier time after we board.  Now I hope we won't get spoiled by Celebrity.  

• Like 1