Where to see OBC on reservation (from shareholder obc)?

taram

Hi all! I've searched the group and what I found seemed outdated as i can't find the same thing on my reservation. Can anyone tell me where they saw their OBC from their shareholder benefit (yes, I've requested and it has been issued I just can't find it) on the NCL website? TIA!

Tara

Go to the Summary page for your cruise. It will be listed in the top section - Reservation-at-a-Glance, as Onboard Spending. It is also shown below the Itinerary in a section called Vacation-add-ons - as an Included Item shown below your Free at Sea/More at Sea items.

Man am I having trouble getting my obc for my stocks this time. Usually it takes 2 to 3 weeks and it is posted. This time it is going on 6 weeks and nothing. I have emailed them the shares, I have even mailed them all the info. I wish I could find a number that I could call. My PCC has no idea what is going on.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Topdog52 said:

Man am I having trouble getting my obc for my stocks this time. Usually it takes 2 to 3 weeks and it is posted. This time it is going on 6 weeks and nothing. I have emailed them the shares, I have even mailed them all the info. I wish I could find a number that I could call. My PCC has no idea what is going on.

Did you get the email response saying they received your request? I submitted mine yesterday via email and the email arrived almost immediately after.

Edited by schmoopie17

1 hour ago, Topdog52 said:

I submitted one yesterday and shortly thereafter, I received an email response say they have received the OBC request and there was a case number (mine was 8 digits) associated with the request should I have any questions.  They also requested at least 7 days before inquiring about the status due to a high volume of requests. 

1 hour ago, schmoopie17 said:

Did you get the email response saying they received your request? I submitted mine yesterday via email and the email arrived almost immediately after.

No, But I have never received an email saying they had received it before. It just shows up in my account.