The Fleet Report and Daily for Thursday October 24th, 2024

Today is Food Day, Recycle Your Mercury Thermostat Day, and United Nations Day

Life's like a play: it's not the length, but the excellence of the acting that matters. - Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Meal Suggestion for today - Crockpot Chicken Wild Rice Soup
Drink of the Day - Ginger Zinger
Wine of the Day - Bota Box Cabernet Sauvignon
Destination of the Day - Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Today in History:
1857 Recognised by FIFA as oldest existing club still playing football in the world, Sheffield FC is founded in Yorkshire, England

Ship Locations

Eurodam --- 16 days, one-way from San Diego to Fort Lauderdale
At Sea Destination Fort Lauderdale, Florida   eta 10-26  

Koningsdam --- 4 days, one-way from Vancouver to San Diego
At Sea Destination Catalina Island, California   eta 10-25  

Nieuw Amsterdam --- 7 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean
San Juan, Puerto Rico   0700-1700  

Nieuw Statendam --- 14 days, round-trip Turkey Greek Isles
Kusadasi (Ephesus), Turkey   1100-1900  

Oosterdam --- 11 days, one-way from Piraeus-Athens to Barcelona
La Valletta, Malta   0800-2300  

Rotterdam --- 15 days, one-way from Rotterdam to Fort Lauderdale
at sea Destination Nassau, Bahamas   eta 10-25  

Volendam --- 21 days, Drydock

Freeport, Bahamas Drydock until 11-08 then

At Sea Destination Fort Lauderdale, Florida   eta 11-09  

Westerdam --- 24 days, one-way from Seattle to Sydney
Seattle, Washington   0700-1700  

Zuiderdam --- 21 days, round-trip Perfect Caribbean Escape
Half Moon Cay, Bahamas   0700-1500  

Eastern Hemisphere

Noordam --- 28 days, one-way from Yokohama to Hong Kong
Kobe/Osaka, Japan   0800-1600  

Zaandam --- 51 days, round-trip Tales Of The South Pacific
Dravuni, Fiji   0800-1700

image.thumb.png.2cf4a3e09b2c9b5dac170cbdead68c77.png

image.thumb.png.c2cd01049ed2f82e70579ff9eaf40ada.png

• Like 13
  • Thanks 28

Good morning friends!  Today’s weather report is 57F and clear.  The high later will be 83 with lots of sunshine.  We sound like a broken record but everyone is enjoying it unless they like cool falls.  We wouldn’t mind a tiny bit of rain here and there to keep our lawns, shrubs and trees healthy.

Thank you Rich @richwmn for today’s Daily and Fleet Report.  The days to recognize today are Food Day, Recycle Your Mercury Thermostat Day, and United Nations Day.  Of course food is important and some people are suffering in this world without enough so that is easy to support.  I’m guessing there are still some mercury thermostats out there so if you can, find a place to recycle them when replacing.  IMO the United Nations could do a little work on their organization so today would be a good day for them to look within.  I agree with the quote that the way we lead our lives is most important so hurray for excellence in all things.  The meal today would be nice and sounds easy to prepare.  I’ll once again pass on the cocktail, and will save the Cabernet Sauvignon for the red wine lovers.  The Sheffield FC club received quite the honor in 1857.  Thanks so much Debbie @dfish, Dixie @summer slope and Ann @cat shepard for the food and beverage reports.

Other days we can recognize on this date are My Best Winter Skin Day, World Polio Day, National Bologna Day, World Tripe Day, National Jamaican Jerk Day and National Kangaroo Awareness Day.  I'm sure there's something for everyone there!

Prayers today for my DB and myself, the people of Israel and Ukraine, the hostages still held, the troops helping out overseas, and the people affected by Hurricanes Helene and Milton.  Let’s not forget our Daily Care list group including Tana and Terry, Annie and Chuck, Roy, Jacqui, Nancy’s DB Nick, Melisa and her DH, Elizabeth, Vanessa, Terri and Jim and Carol and Sam.  Ren’s MRI came back clear so he doesn’t have a torn meniscus.  His trainers can now get him game ready.  Cheers to all who are celebrating a special event in their lives on this date, those cruising and preparing to cruise.  Thanks to Vanessa @JazzyV for the wonderful job she does keeping up with us all.  Hope you’re 100% soon Vanessa!

The port of the day is Dubai, United Arab Emirates.  This was the port before on May 10, 2022 and Dec. 13, 2023.  I’ll provide the links for your convenience.  We have been there once and have photos to share next.

Hoping for good luck and good health for all of us today!  Fingers crossed and prayers said!

• Like 23
  • Thanks 11

My Shutterfly photo book of our Ancient Lands/Suez Canal cruise in the fall of 2016 on Emerald Princess has quite a few pages devoted to Dubai.  We had an overnight there on the ship before we disembarked, then spent a third day there sightseeing because our flight home wasn't until nighttime.

This day was very smoggy looking.  Thank goodness the remaining days were sunny with blue skies.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhG

On the first day we packed for disembarkation which was the next day, then looked around the fantastic terminal building where there was lots of shopping.  Then we prepared for our evening Dhow dinner cruise with our CC roll call group.

One of the largest, fanciest cruise terminal buildings I've ever seen. 00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVLSH9dDt7V2lSvwxjUtbPvU?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1477682446

And the shopping00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVJ1ATA0fUQLqdy8jR6KoS_-?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1477682453

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVJ9CoHZHWDQxitsTYIfNMOH?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1477682460

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVLXYb2zpBEHHINFiUGLU09K?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1477660973

Arriving at the Dhow (traditional wooden vessel) for our dinner cruise.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVJSK3rddAPeFsGlJ9hB48ip?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1477682466

The glittering lights of Dubai00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVJlmR7bTqJNfBpaLH_CqMQg?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1477682468

being seated for dinner00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVLticlpO0_qUxEPsYM8jZIV?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1477682475

Before dinner we were entertained by a whirling Tonoura dancer00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVITapjdRd0NUt-aeTN_m8G9?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1477682485

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVL4IvfRTI_fifZwqKGfdUWF?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1477755008

We were able to step outside to watch our passage along the Dubai Canal, and see all the lights and sights.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVJ2Ck7BTuGpbC296xNFmqBV?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1477682516

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVJpCCFyZ8CC7OXlULNyETEK?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1477755074

Day 2 in Dubai coming up next.

• Like 25
  • Thanks 6

The following morning we took a taxi to our hotel Hyatt Place Dubai/Al Rigga and settled into our spacious room.  Then we headed out into the heat of Dubai to walk to the nearest Big Bus sightseeing bus stop.  Walking through a pedestrian walkway over a busy street.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVI2t4ymd69NF_WqYijpI-hq?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1477682582

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVKvfxbZUgSLVdt4XxfT5xQG?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1477682588

We walked to the Deira City Centre to catch the next bus.  We bought two day passes because there's so much to see.  First up was Wafi, a connecting station, then the Dubai Mall and the Burj Khalifa, tallest building in the world.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVJc5O9vcVWmE3Tg3PxDfdAa?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1477665883

This is Wafi, a complex which includes a mall, hotel, restaurants, residences, and a nightclub.  The "city" is styled after Ancient Egypt.  Below are a waterfall fountain and the Aquarium at the Dubai Mall, largest mall in the world by total area.  00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVJKJf-Vh5QMZni4_Ts2XfFu?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1477682606

We went in the mall and located a place for lunch.  Then we checked out the Aquarium.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVLlS9VANKjsaOPcZC45UTzM?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1477665846

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVJNDRUU8CUr8w6PNWyEXdPn?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1477665852

The immense Aquarium has windows into the mall to draw you in!00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVLEDToHSANiG6u2vfb50gop?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1477665877

These divers were cleaning the Aquarium while we were there.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVJZxquF4ewP61gqwrRhB19S?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1477665876

My granddaughter is a Dive Master and certified instructor and would love a chance to dive here but I always worry about SHARKS!00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVJbKi5t3sooqLoTOIUciIHD?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1477665860

Here is a fountain with "diving statues" which is very interesting to see in person.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVKUn0RiV3yCqWx3FNlbBMj2?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1477665839

From near the mall, the Burj Khalifa behind DH.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVJETA_-RcYvhXUi-DFai2Bt?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1477755911

We got back on the bus and finished out the "red" route. DH and I got the front seat of the top deck of the double decker bus.  Lucky us!  We viewed all the downtown high rises and had a front row seat for the traffic of Dubai.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVITVf6QFB3qrVHuQhxKl8qB?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1477665899

A closer look at the Burj Khalifa.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVK8vJ8me9TPQCHMYU2zneCX?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1477660998

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVKlVCwMyjvg_M32F3ld2XDd?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1477660197

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVKoU2iEj_WFKpR8W_mpnXIs?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1477665915

A view of a building called "The Frame" under construction.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVLNDypjELYPPQXrEwdghSM2?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1477665938

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVLLLfym3I-ZE81BAxUOrfst?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1477665937

During our route back we passed the Dubai Museum, then saw the Emerald Princess at the waterfront getting ready to sail for India.  We also passed the Old Souk, the Gold Souk and the Spice Souk.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVJN1nIlwXp_Gf18koqK6FNe?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1477767936

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVKn1n3-FGntGBMoY5frfN1Z?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1652187352

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVIySSBoNiB2GsG8s9UZv-q5?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1477665993

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVL9K9F7R-jVOwPSPq28qosS?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1477666036

Oh my!  Still one more day left of bus riding.  Coming up.

• Like 26
  • Thanks 7

Today’s Care List:

StLouisCruisers dealing with a health issue

Vict0riann with side effects from radiation

Rafinmd working on getting stronger

Cruzin Terri in Jacksonville for app’t today

Quartzsite Cruiser traveling to Quartzsite in the motorhome

Heat, Fires, Storms. Those affected by Helene and Milton!

Citizens of Ukraine, Israel and Gaza, hostages still held

All Dailyites going through worries and stress, mentioned or not

From the Rotation:

Tana with chronic pulmonary issues, weakness, poor appetite

Haljo1935 recovering from knee surgery for torn meniscus

Overhead Fred post right hip replacement

Celebrations and Shoutouts:

Happy Birthday Overhead Fred!

Happy 33rd Anniversary Seasick Sailor (Joy & Allen)!

Welcome Home Richwmn (Rich)!

Welcome Home Seasick Sailor (Joy & Allen)!

Welcome Home USN59-79 (Ray & Sara)

Vict0riann’s cousin’s DIL Kailey out of ICU after Covid pna

Wdw1972 at Food & Wine Festival at Disney Epcot

StLouisCruisers posting the Daily in Rich’s absence

The Daily Gardening Club posting wonderful flower pictures

All the contributors to the Fleet Report/Daily

Upcoming Cruises or At Sea:

7 days for Nickelpenny (Oosterdam Oct 31 to Nov 14) 14d Spanish Farewell 

Lady Hudson (Liberty of the Seas to Oct 25) 6d Bermuda Cruise, Gail & Marty sailing away (Rotterdam to Oct 27), NextOne (Rotterdam to Oct 27) 15d Atlantic Sojourn TA, Heartgrove (Rotterdam to Oct 27) 15d Atlantic Sojourn TA + (Celebrity Beyond Oct 27 to Nov 2) 6d PC W. Caribbean & Perfect Day, Live4cruises (Oosterdam to Nov 14) 25d Med Romance & Spanish Farewell, celebrating 25th wedding anniversary, P&PNH (Oosterdam to Nov 14) 25d Med Romance & Spanish Farewell and Sailingdutchy (N. Statendam to Nov 16) 28d Greek Isles & Adriatic Dream + (N. Statendam Nov 16 to Nov 30) 14d Passage to America

• Like 17
  • Thanks 25

The third morning we were back on the bus, first on the "red" route and then connecting to the "green" route.  Highlights of this route were the Burj Al Arab hotel, the white sandy beach, and Atlantis the Palm resort.

Burj Al Arab hotel00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVIU0nD-s12YlUUht1EkTGKt?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1477768175

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVJww4_gfWFPeGRf9gc9BBsK?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1477666142

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVJqsZP5YV9PLMNZib5CXHO0?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1477666165

The Atlantis Palm resort00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVI7CzDzFSonbUvTuX6GRDtW?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1478482923

Dropped back at the Dubai Mall, we again went to lunch there because of the huge variety of restaurants to choose from.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVKRkGubIspCtHEkYnsYM75L?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1477666248

This machine at the Mall would locate any store or restaurant in the Mall for you.  Very handy because this place was BIG.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVIo6d4T20RRwTxXAIPtyJIi?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1477768265

Back on the bus, then dropped off at the nearest stop by our hotel so we could pick up our bags and take a taxi to the airport.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVKZ8bL_-dy0DpHikk2PGnEE?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1477666268

Time for our journey to end.  It was a fun time in Dubai. 

Sorry I've taken up so much space on page 1 today with my photos.  It's just a huge place with lots to see!

• Like 25
  • Thanks 9

Good morning.  Thanks for the Report.

Our warm weather is over and we're back to cool, only 4°C this morning.  brrr  It should warm up to 11°C (52°F) this afternoon.

Food is important, so many don't have enough.  I don't think we have any mercury thermometers around anymore.

I don't agree with the quote, life is not an act.

The meal sounds good, I'll pass on the drink but I'm sure the wine is fine.

Prayers for so many.  Cheers for all the celebrations.

Have a great day.

• Like 26
  • Thanks 1

Good morning Dailyites and thank you for the Daily Report.

We are still having fall like weather here in SC. It's currently 63 degrees with a forecasted high of 84 later this afternoon.

I hope everyone here has a great day!

214.JPG

• Like 31
  • Thanks 3

Ginger Zinger:

Get ready to awaken your taste buds with the invigorating "Ginger Zinger" cocktail. This vibrant libation combines the fiery spice of ginger with zesty citrus and a hint of sweetness for a refreshing and energizing drink. The Ginger Zinger is perfect for those who enjoy bold flavors and a touch of heat in their cocktails. With its lively and uplifting nature, this cocktail is an ideal choice to kickstart your evening or to enjoy during hot summer days. Brace yourself for a tantalizing fusion of flavors that will leave you feeling refreshed and revitalized.
Ingredients:
2 oz. Vodka
1 oz. lime juice
.25 oz. ginger beer
1 oz. simple syrup
1 oz. ginger liqueur
4 ginger slices
Directions:
In a cocktail shaker, muddle the fresh ginger slices to release their spicy flavors.
In the shaker with ice cubes add vodka, ginger liqueur, lime juice, and simple syrup. Shake vigorously for about 15 seconds.
Strain the cocktail into a glass filled with ice cubes. Top the glass with ginger beer, and give the cocktail a gentle stir.
Garnish the glass with a lime wedge, squeezing it slightly to release its zesty oils(optional).

Screenshot 2024-10-24 at 6.13.42 AM.png

• Like 15
  • Thanks 18

Good morning and thank you Sandi for today's daily reports.

Interesting days and quote.

Nice food.

We have sailed from Dubai 3 times around the Emirates twice on Brilliance of the seas twice and Vision of the seas once.

We had afternoon tea at the Hotel Burj al Arab.

Prayers 🙏 for all with health issues.

I hope y'all have a great day.

• Like 24
  • Thanks 2

25 minutes ago, StLouisCruisers said:

The third morning we were back on the bus, first on the "red" route and then connecting to the "green" route.  Highlights of this route were the Burj Al Arab hotel, the white sandy beach, and Atlantis the Palm resort.

Burj Al Arab hotel00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVIU0nD-s12YlUUht1EkTGKt?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1477768175

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVJww4_gfWFPeGRf9gc9BBsK?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1477666142

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVJqsZP5YV9PLMNZib5CXHO0?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1477666165

The Atlantis Palm resort00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVI7CzDzFSonbUvTuX6GRDtW?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1478482923

Dropped back at the Dubai Mall, we again went to lunch there because of the huge variety of restaurants to choose from.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVKRkGubIspCtHEkYnsYM75L?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1477666248

This machine at the Mall would locate any store or restaurant in the Mall for you.  Very handy because this place was BIG.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVIo6d4T20RRwTxXAIPtyJIi?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1477768265

Back on the bus, then dropped off at the nearest stop by our hotel so we could pick up our bags and take a taxi to the airport.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVKZ8bL_-dy0DpHikk2PGnEE?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1477666268

Time for our journey to end.  It was a fun time in Dubai. 

Sorry I've taken up so much space on page 1 today with my photos.  It's just a huge place with lots to see!

Fantastic photos Sandi.

Your photo's showed Dubai perfectly and brings back memories of what we did.

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1

💞🥂Haapy Anniversary Joy and Allen! Welcome home to all the Japan cruisers 🏡 

Sandi, we didn’t mind hanging out with you and Dennis!  Glad to hear it was gentle. 

Terri, very good you were able to get bloodwork yesterday and that the results are good! Hoping today is smooth. 

Smooth travels across NM Lenda and Steve. 

@1ANGELCAT Lucky looks fragile. He is indeed lucky to be with you. 

I was up way too early and I’m  expecting a poor day ahead, we’re getting our COVID boosters. I hope we’re ok for our 3 hr drive to my cousins’ Saturday.  I was very happy to get another visit scheduled at another cousin on our return drive Monday. She’s only an hour from us and very busy shuttling grandkids but we should have a quick hello and catch-up before we arrive home. 

We had a brass band concert last evening oncampus. Quite a diverse program, wide array of instruments and overall a very pleasant presentation. 

I think I’ll try to get back to sleep, have 90 mins before the alarm. Later, Maureen 

• Like 28
  • Thanks 3

Good morning everyone.  Sandi I am glad that the PET scan was easy. Thanks to you and Rich for the daily and maps.  Wishing you safe travels home Rich.  Three good days with food especially important, so many in the world suffer from famine.   A good quote to start the day.  I would like the soup and a crock pot or pressure cooker needed to cook wild rice.  I'll pass on the ginger drink and the box Cabernet.  Thanks for researching these for us each day. Sandi thanks for starting our day with the thrilling photos of Dubai.  Someday for us I hope.  

Vanessa I hope you are feeling better today.  Thanks for keeping up with all of our life events.  Annie I am glad you are safe at home and can take a deep breath.  I am sure all your kitties were thrilled to see you home.  I am glad you have communication with Chuck's DB and I am sure both he and his DM were happy to spend time together.  @1ANGELCAT congratulations on the addition of little Lucky to your household, so tiny and cute.  Terri I was happy to read no change on your blood work so no increase in Prednisone. Lenda I hope you have a beautiful drive when you go through NM.  Thanks for Roy's update.  Ann prayers the side effects of the radiation stop .  Jacqui I hope all goes well today. Prayers for Melissa, Bonnie, Leanne, Sandi and her DB 

and everyone else who are ailing or grieving. Prayers for the remaining hostages and the people in war zones through no fault of their own. 

Chilly morning here in New Buffalo but it will be sunny for our leaf peeping drive home.  Last night's dinner was meh, my roast chicken was blah as was John's burger. We need to find a good restaurant in town by our hotel.  It is supposed to finally rain so I will visit my DB and find out what is going on there.  Have a good Thursday!  Nancy 

• Like 28
  • Thanks 2