Savings Certificate Online

Has anyone noticed that if you go to the RCL site under "my cruises" that there is now a link under Special Offers for the savings certificates. Nothing is there yet, under mine at least, but looks like RCL is on target for posting the coupons online by April 2006.

Singbill: just checked and the certificates are showing.....Jill:cool:

Yes the certificates are showing. Take your time and you will will see the value and "cruise to" info in the left column and the Ship and dates in the right column.

under my cruises or crown and anchor?

Are there any certificates for mariner 10/22/06 sailing

On my page it says no booking for this, but i did not go through RCL but through a TA, would this make a difference?

under my cruises or crown and anchor?

Are there any certificates for mariner 10/22/06 sailing

On my page it says no booking for this, but i did not go through RCL but through a TA, would this make a difference?

Not sure of your question. If you're asking if under My Cruises should your upcoming sailing be listed. Yes regardless if you went through a TA. I just signed up for the 10/1/06 Mariner and it took about 24 hrs to show up. I went through a TA.

Ok, sorry I spoke to soon. I found it.

Under My Cruises, I went under C & A link, clicked on special offers and there is a heading for Savings Certificates. Click on that and coupons show up. Yeah.

Thanks for the tip.

Help Me Please! I looked under my cruises, I do not see a link anywhere regarding coupons or savings certificates. Am I missing it.

Thanks

You have to be a C&A member to be eligible.

I had truoble finding the savings certificates, too. I went to the Crown & Anchor pull-down menu, clicked on special offers, then had to "activate" my C&A number...

Archived