48 hours to Brilliance!!!

Well, after spending the last 5 months counting down the weeks, and then the days, I'm finally down to hours!!! Now if I can just keep myself from thinking how soon this will be over...! I have a feeling the days of the cruise will go faster than the waiting to get there does!

Have fun on Brilliance!

Arizona Cruiser, we booked last May for the Hawaii cruise in October. We still have 6 more months to wait. We will have been waiting 16 months, by the time Hawaii rolls around. Fortunately we had 2 short cruises in between!:D

Returned home a week ago Tuesday!!!! we loved the Brilliance....the food, the service, the crew, the cruise director!!! Everything.

The Panama Canal tour with the Emberia Indians was Great. In Costa Rica we took the Hacienda tour and loved it!!! Aruba was our time with the Jolly Pirates of Aruba, an independent tour which we took by using the Banana Bus to get there. Then Gr. Caymans was a problem....our tours were cancelled because of rough waters. But we did get into to town to shop which made me happy.

I sent my hubby beer and mimosa baskets from a gift service called Just Because of You. He drank all week for a great $$ value. If you want to call them and order something alcoholic or other, flowers etc. Their number is 1-800-882-9707.. ask for Shelley and tell her Judi from Cruise

Critic referred you, she will take care of any needs you have.

Enjoy, will be thinking and reminiscing of our cruise!!!

We will be on the BOS next march 26! So everytime someone talks about going on the Brilliance I know it is one sailing closer to mine!!! I have never booked a cruise this far out and the waiting may kill me!

Sue

Thanks for all the well-wishes! Excitement has turned to hyper-ventilation, but, This Too Shall Pass! Right now I'm 2 lbs over in one of my bags--I swear it's my husband's shoes!!!!

Judi--I hope our seas are calmer! I haven't been to the Cayman's and am looking forward to it!

I'll post when I return!

We took that Embera Indian tour as well -- last year. It was wonderful. The whole Panama Canal experience was one we will never forget.

Hope you have a wonderful time.

(We are leaving Sat. on the Jewel)

Archived