Magica - Christmas 06 ?

Taf

I will be traveling with my cousin for the holidays. We will probably be the only two english speaking single ladies on the ship. Am I right?

But it's vacation, give us a drink and some sun and we will be thrilled.

Taf,

I am sailing on this cruise as well and have read your post. Quite good thanks.

It will be my wife and two children, Daughter 9 and Son 6.

I know you said no golf for your husband but if he is able to get the "kitchen or cruise pass" I am looking to play on Casa de Campo at Teeth of the Dog.

Looking forward to a great cruise.

Cheers.:)

attachment.php?attachmentid=32197&stc=1&d=1163720490

I´ve nicked this from another post! Thanks Joetrizeo/Jim;)

Hope to meet you all here after the life boat drill!

I still haven`t got any docs - my TA has printed off her booking details but she still hasn`t had the docs herself yet!

Hi Policruise - sorry, no golf, ha ha - he`s banned these 2 weeks!!! He can still "talk" a good game though!

Hi Tracey

Yes, after the drill on deck 10. That seems to be a popular meet up time & place from what I gather on other threads. We`re counting on you to be there to give us all the insider info about the ship! And I can`t wait to hear about your Belize Caving trip.

Have a great week from the 17th!

ps - Any unusual tips for keeping the kids occupied on a 10 hr flight????:D

Is there a definite time and place for a meet and greet. We leave in the next couple of days (for the first week's cruise) so a prompt reply would be appreciated. Has it been decided deck 10 after the drill??

Tracey

Hey Jones - what room are you in so we can make sure we don't miss you on cave tubing or did you establish a meeting place and time already and I missed it? So sorry I know this isn't even the right thread but I've been out of the loop lately!

Unfortuanately they have us switching cabins - I guess because we booked week 1 so late:

12/17 cabin 2432

12/23 cabin 7210

Thanks CJ

Hello,

It's been a while since I've checked the board. I just wanted to confirm, the meet and greet on deck 10 after the drill. What part of Deck 10?

Also, I'm packing for myself and my 3 boys- a 1.5 year old, a 5 yr old and a 38 yr old hubby, we've never gone to the Caribbean in Dec, is it still quite warm? Do I need to pack any differently than if I go in the spring and fall?

Thanks for any advice!

Hi Snowgal

The meet-up is on the deck10 overlooking the pool with the water slide. Unfortunately, there is no bar there, so we may move on to somewhere after.

We are hoping for great weather, over all my last experiences in the Caribbean at Christmas, it has been lovely and warm/hot - so pack lots of t-shirts & shorts!

Not long to go now - see you on board:)

Archived