So, how about this men's outfit?

Kaki321

To formal night on the Carnival Miracle, my husband wants to wear a tux concoction a la "Casablanca". (think Humphrey Bogart).

Black Pants

White Dinner Jacket/Tux Jacket

White Shirt

Black Cumberbund (sp?) and Black Bow Tie

Sounds pretty sharp to me!

He wanted me to check anyway to see if people wear just black tuxes, white tuxes, or the combo tux like above

I'm personally not a fan of a white/cream dinner jacket, but that's my personal taste and it's not incorrect. If your husband is excited to wear it, then by all means--encourage the heck out of it :D

For a little personal "panache", I've always preferred patterned vests or cummerbunds, worn with a black tuxedo.....

I'm personally not a fan of a white/cream dinner jacket, but that's my personal taste and it's not incorrect. If your husband is excited to wear it, then by all means--encourage the heck out of it :D

For a little personal "panache", I've always preferred patterned vests or cummerbunds, worn with a black tuxedo.....

Very classy and certainly formal.

I always think that for the caribbean the casa blanca look is the best.

Funny, I'd place it in the Mediterranean myself:p Ah, sorry, I never can resist geographical humor:rolleyes:

In case my appalling grammar wasn't clear in my previous post, I meant that the cream dinner jacket "isn't incorrect", not that my taste "isn't incorrect".

Well, he went and did it, invested in a black tux - - AND a white dinner jacket! :eek:

Says he's been wanting to buy formal wear for a while now.

There is my excuse to cruise a few times a year - - "honey, you need to get some use out of your new tux(es)" :)

Archived