• Voyager of the Seas
    • Brilliance of the Seas
    • Jewel of the Seas
    • Radiance of the Seas
    • Navigator of the Seas
    • Grandeur of the Seas
    • Empress of the Seas
    • Monarch of the Seas

[quote name='jstducky'][color=darkorchid]let's see if this new poll function works....[/color]
[color=#9932cc][/color]
[color=#9932cc]now don't yell at me... eventhough this poll function is better than the last one in the fact that you can set the number of voting options, 10 is the maximum and there are 19 RCI ships.. so I just decided to choose randomly. So if your fav ship isn't listed, just reply to the thread and let us know which your favorite ship is and why....:o [/color][/QUOTE]

Next time, poll the class of ship and see what the results are!

• 2 weeks later...
Rhapsody because she was my first-I was in awe.
Grandeur because she was my second-and I got to see it through some of my best friends eyes as their friends.
Inspiration (even though she's not RC) because it was my parents, my siblings, their spouses and us...we don't get to get together all in one place at one time very often-we live in CT, and my parents are in Fl and in their 80's....and who knows when it will happen again-the best memories!!
Jewel-because she'll be my next.

;)

• 2 weeks later...
[color=green]I'm agreeing with an earlier poster...Explorer is my favorite at this point in time both because it was my first RCCL experience and I have great memories from so many areas on the ship...Solarium, Dizzy's, the cigar lounge, Promenade Cafe, my balcony. Wondering though, if this won't be revised after trying a Radiance-class....say....the Serenade out of San Juan...I'll have to let you know.[/color]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
[quote name='levtas']Only done Voyager class ships so can't compare to radiance series but my favorite has to be Adventure of the Seas...Too bad they mostly sail from San Juan:([/QUOTE]
What do you mean by "too bad they mostly sail from San Juan"? There is one Radiance and one Voyager class ship home ported in San Juan. The rest all depart from other home ports.

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='Ocean Boy']What do you mean by "too bad they mostly sail from San Juan"? There is one Radiance and one Voyager class ship home ported in San Juan. The rest all depart from other home ports.[/QUOTE]

I think they mean too bad AOS only sails from San Juan.

Archived