First Weigh-in of July!

Belle

Good Morning all! I'm a stay-the-samer yet again. My body seems to really like this weight even though it's 7 lbs more than the goal I've set. (sigh)
Hope you all have a wonderful July 4th holiday with no gains. :)

Good morning everyone!

I have finally broken my 6 week plateau and am happy to report that I am down 1 lb. Pretty surprising since we went to a beer festival on Sun. and I ate (and drank...) more than my allotted WW points. But I was good the rest of this week and went to the gym twice.

Why do the winter months crawl, yet the summer months disappear too quickly?

Down 1/2 from last Thurs....but...last Thurs I was up...not not really that good. Also ..up 1/2 from yesterday. Will try to do better.

I'm not sure about weight--last Fri it was 124---down another 2, but tomorrow's my regular weigh day...I'm trying to get a leetle lighter so the 2 weeks I spend eating and drinking with abandon won't totally wreck my body! I did however measure today! here they are....

Upper Arm 10.75(-.25)
Bust 32(-.5)
Waist 26.5(-.5)
Hips 34.25(-.75)
Lower Abs-30.5(-.5)
Thighs-16.5(-.5)
Calf-13.25

Down 3inches from last measure date of 6/12!

***dances allover the room!**

Hi everyone! I am up again... 1/2 lb. Will it ever end??? God, I hope so! :) I've been basically eating on Phase 2 of South Beach, but not exercising. I can tell ya, exercising makes all the difference in me! I'm heading to Orlando tomorrow so I won't be weighing in next week. Keep your fingers crossed that I won't gain too much on vacation. ;)

herbnjod, I just have to ask...with measurements like that, why in the world are you trying to lose more weight? I bet you already look fantastic! :D

Lynn, WOW!!! 3 lbs. You go girl!!! :D

Congrats to the rest of you who lost...you must be doing something right! Take care all!

Well, after my slow plateau for 2 weeks (which is nothing compared to 6!) I'm down 2.5lbs from last week, but I was also up .5lb last week. In total 8lbs lost in 4 weeks! We are going camping over the weekend, so I'm hoping to overcome the urges for a hot smore from the campfire. We are going skiing and hiking, so hopefully I can get my exercise in for the weekend and not gain any back.

Everyone is doing great, keep it up! If you've gained or mainted, don't give up! Nothing tastes better than the taste of hitting your goal!

[INothing tastes better than the taste of hitting your goal![/QUOTE]

This is the first time that I am quoting. I had a little difficulty, so I hope it works.

I should make a big sign to post this quote in my kitchen! From 4pm on, this is what I have to think,think think!!!!

To the 124 pounder.....I don't think I will see that number again! I am sure you don't have to lose...just be careful and don't gain!

Congrats to all the samers and losers! Good luck to the gainers - (and I'm one of them) I know we can all do it.

Well, since I was cruising last week and gained, I'm starting from my weight of 6/17. So, according to that weight, I'm up 3 lbs. - I guess that's not too bad for cruising, but it takes me forever to lose a pound, so I'll have to work hard to get back down. When I weighed on Mon (day after return) I was up 7 lbs. according to 6/17 weight. Thankfully, some of that was water. I think I pledged to lose 10 lbs. during the SLOW pledge, but now I have to lose 13! Oh no - better get busy walking.

To the 124 pounder - I'd be sooo happy if I was there - wouldn't try to lose any, just stay the same.

Hope everyone has a safe and happy 4th of July. I'll be working -want to save my vacation time for the next cruise, which I need to start planning!

Good Morning All,

Happy to report a 4 pound loss. I'm almost back to my goal weight after puting on a few pounds on various vacations.
I know this weekend will pose a challenge for many of us - me included.
I know we can have fun, enjoy our time with family and friends and still eat right if we put our minds to to.
Hope everyone has a fun and safe 4th of July. God Bless America and each of you.
Mari:) :)

We had a 4 day weekend/birthday party @ the lakehouse last week. gained 2 pounds over the weekend. Got back on the Diet on Monday and lost those plus 1. total week 3 loss 1 pound net. total 3 week loss 14 pounds. Goal 50+.

I am a stay-the-samer. I think that like Lill, my body likes this weight. I have been sticking to my WOE and I still can't get this last 7 lbs off. Two more weeks until my cruise and I am trying very hard to reach goal.

Congrats to all you losers and stay-the-samers. Good luck with the upcoming week to the gainers.

To the 124 lber, I understand why you want to lose weight. My daughter is about 120 lbs and is always trying to lose a couple of pounds. She is very tiny and feels that she can't be over 120. Last year she went on WW with me. So good luck to you, too!

Have a safe and healthy July 4, everyone.

Rose

:) [font=Comic Sans MS][size=3]Good Morning Everyone! I dropped 2.5 lbs. for a total of 14.5 lbs....that makes me happy!:D [/size][/font]

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=3]Congrats to the losers and stay-the -samers! Hope everyone has a safe and happy 4th.....also Happy Birthday to Canada![/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=3][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=3][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=3] ~gina~:) [/size][/font]

Ugh - another week of staying the same. This is getting rather discouraging especially since I have always stayed the same without doing any excersize and now that I am doing it, I am still staying the same...Whats up with that??

Hey All!

This such a sparse group since the new website! C'est la vie!

I'm a stay-the-samer this week. Though the weight has been coming off slowly, I'm encouraged to think that perhaps it is something my body if adjusting to and that it will be easier to keep it off. I am "at home" with my new WOE .

Herbnjod - goodness you are a little thing! Gosh - you wiegh ten less than my goal! :)

Best wishes to you all for the coming week!

Least not a gain went to dinner last night and wasn't as good as I should
of been. Hope it doesn't show tomorrow!

Congrats to all the losers. Us stay the samers..and
the gainers, we just have to try harder and have a loss next week!

I'm one of the people who stays in one place forever..but it's not where I want to be! We just can't give up. Know it's so hard, we know we have been good!

Now the summer challenge..We give in and eat something and GAIN fast..but takes forever to take OFF!

Everyone have fun this Holiday Weekend! Be careful and safe out there!

Is it possible to have a no-gainer weekend? I think it is. Just takes hard work.
Can WE do it? YES!

Good Afternoon, I seem to be doing that 3 steps forward 2 1/2 steps back. Yesterday I was down a 1/2 pound but today I am the same as I was last Thursday morning. I will admit I have not been good on the weekend and it takes me all week to get back to where I was. The good news is I have been swimming every night for 20 minutes and still doing my morning work out. My clothes are fitting a lot looser and everyone tells me it look like I am loosing more weight but the scale tells me I am only down 2 pounds from my pre cruise weight. Hope fully next week the scale will be nicer.

Congrats to those who have lost and keep it up to those whose scale does not want to give them that number they want to see.:p

I am very happy to report that I have lost 3 pounds this week. I have gone from 204 to 193. Needless to say I was shocked when I stepped on the scales this morning. I am so proud of me. Everytime I see a pound dropped I have a renewed sense of willpower to drop to 125-130.
To the samers and "losers" YEAH!!!!!!! To the gainers...keep the faith you can do it. Isn't it nice to have so many in the same boat as you are and so much support. I am so grateful I found this board.

Thanks ladies...I'm just trying to get a little bit(2lbs or so) lighter so when I go on the cruise(we'll be there 2 weeks) I won't be so bad off at the end of it---I've gotta fit in my formal wear for the 2nd week too :)

Thanks for the kind words :)

Congrats to the losers, and as for the stay samers, keep at it....it'll happen....:)

I stayed the same. Down 33 lbs since Feb. 2nd.

CONGRATULATIONS to all the losers!! Hang in there if you gained, you can do it next week!!

I guess this weekend will be a challenge with all the picnics and stuff going on for all of us. Happy Birthday to our neighbor's and friends in Canada!

Ginny :)

cruzrgrl, I just want to say keep it up. Set a shorter term goal and do it 10 pounds at a time. I was 192.5 the first of January. Today I weigh 156. My long term goal is to weigh between 135 to 139. Which I hope I can get to by November 1st before my next cruise. For my height I should weigh 120 but I need to be realistic to the weight I know I can maintain. Right now I am just working on 1 pound a week.

It is fantastic that you have lost 11 pounds keep it up I know you can do it.

I lost a pound this week which is pretty good considering I had a fight with various slices of cheesecake last week and they won!
LAFFNVEGAS: I feel like I can relate to you some how. I was somewhere between 180 -90 a couple years ago and lost around 50 lbs.
I'm only 5"1' and should weigh between 119-130 - I've taken the 130 goal because I'm broad shouldered etc.
I was 152 and I've been trying to get off these last 22lbs before I cruise in Sept. So far I've managed 5lbs since June 12th.
I think 130 is a great goal for me because looking in the mirror is pleasant these days. ( I used to feel like a shapeless blob ) Flat stomach, strong shoulders, now if only I could get rid of that underarm flab that doesn't want to leave!!
Current weight - 147lbs (17 to go)

Archived