Shopping St.Thomas and St. Marteen ???

SC GUY

My wife wanted me to ask if anyone knew of good places to shop for jewelery,linens,Lennox,and women's clothes in Charlotte Amily amd Marigot. Any help would be appreciated.We are booked on the Glory Sept.06.

The Glory will be in St. Martin on Sept. 6th so guess you will have to do your shopping there.

bet he meant september of 2006 :confused:

I liked St Maartin myself, it was not as crowded and it was really clean, shops seemed to have nice stuff at good prices for jewelry, cameras , etc....... enjoy:D

The Glory will be in St. Martin on Sept. 6th so guess you will have to do your shopping there.

bet he meant september of 2006 :confused:

I liked St Maartin myself, it was not as crowded and it was really clean, shops seemed to have nice stuff at good prices for jewelry, cameras , etc....... enjoy:D

Lots of what you want in Charlotte Amalie, don't expect much in Marigot (very French, very upscale), but you will find a lot in Phillipsburg, which is where you will dock.

Phillipsburg in St Martin is the place to do your shopping. Just as many shops as St Thomas, better prices and less aggressive sales people. All of the major retailers are there and St Thomas. Enjoy!

Because of the Euro rate, Marigot shopping is not too economical...;) but shopping in the Dutchside, you must know how to bargain, and you have to bargain really HARD especially with the jewelries and electronics. :cool:

We have found a neat little jewelry shop in St Marteen called Bedazzled that we have done some shopping at good prices. They are willing to negotiate. In fact we will be there in Jan on our Legend cruise.

We always shop for jewelry in St. Thomas at Star Jewelers and have gotten great deals. There are in Royal Dane Mall one street over from the waterfront. Ask for the owner, Om Sukhani. You'll get a great deal. For cameras, check with Larry at Boolchands at Havensite Mall where you dock. We've gotten great deals from him too.

Linda

Archived