AMEX Plat - changed benefits

Gizmo, Where did you find the info on the stock holder benefits? I too have tried to find it on their web site and our TA has also. We have used it several times for HAL. Have a back to back booked this Dec. and want to get it applied. Thanks
Cruisergal

Received our documents last week and after having confirmed when we booked using our platinum that we'd be receiving the benefits - lo and behold no mention of the $300 credit on our documents. a QUICK call to our CRUSIE TA and within 2 days a revised confirmation with the $300 credit and Pinnacle Dinner the first night. We are sailing in August on the Statendam so I have to assume the benefit is still available.

[B]Our documents for Maasdam came without the usual voucher. My TA called and asked where it was. HAL said they no longer include the voucher in the documents but it is clearly listed on our confirmation so I'll being a copy of that with us in case there is any problem or confusions.

We never go to Pinnacle the first night so don't care about that for us personally. I do care for others who wished to partake of that benefit.

I tend to agree it is still in place as BobMartha has said. [/B]

[quote name='sail7seas'][B]Have you ever been able to combine AmEx Platinum $300 shipboard credit with Carnival stock credit on the same cruise? Or do you have to pick one or the other?[/B]
[/quote]

You can combine them.

Archived