Newt - Happy 94th!

Well it is July 2nd here now, so happy 94th Birthday, Newt. I must say I had you at not a day over 90;)

Phil

Phil, Thank you so much, actually I don’t feel a day over 80!

Thanks Boten, Tanks Doree for the well wishes, I honestly don’t feel a day over 49 years, 364.9 days, but that will change this afternoon when I become OLD!

old.gif.9e0be986c837a2ebf992fbfd2390fc7a.gif

You are so welcome:D remember, the next birthday is ALWAYS better than the alternative;) .

Phil, Dad will be 83 on July 29th!:)

Nita, thank you for the well wishes, I love the graphic, now I'm really bummed to see it in print!

Thanks Lois, hugs to you, we don't get to talk too often, but I do miss talking to you!

CaptData, thank you!

Desertbelle, of course I'm not 94, I think Cruise Critic screwed up, I was born in 2010, I guess it was that Millenium thing!

Phil, thanks for bumping up the thread, even though it was against the rules, I'm kinda bummed too, none of my Celebrity friends wanted to wish me a Happy Birthday, I'll remember that, next time I'm on a cruise with them, I won't tell them who I am, and, I swear this is the truth, I'm going to wear shorts into the Dining Room, that will fix them!

[

Phil, thanks for bumping up the thread, even though it was against the rules, I'm kinda bummed too, none of my Celebrity friends wanted to wish me a Happy Birthday, I'll remember that, next time I'm on a cruise with them, I won't tell them who I am, and, I swear this is the truth, I'm going to wear shorts into the Dining Room, that will fix them!

Newt, I sure hope you wear shorts into the dining room! Just remember to put your pants on over them!!! :D :D :D

Newt

I'm kinda bummed too, none of my Celebrity friends wanted to wish me a Happy Birthday, I'll remember that, next time I'm on a cruise with them, I won't tell them who I am, and, I swear this is the truth, I'm going to wear shorts into the Dining Room, that will fix them!
You can wear them when you are having the BBQ on your balcony too!

Phil

Archived