Does NCL still offer Bar set ups pre-cruise?

A Sixth?

Great, they still have it. Princess has dropped it. Too bad, love both for the "freestyle" dining option, but little things like this do sway me. :rolleyes:

$ 3800.00 a week for two is not a high school dance!:D

(That's Canadian incl Air and a few expenses INCLUDING A BOTTLE FOR MY ROOM!!!)

We ordered for our Oct 2005 cruise and I still have the list they faxed me (faxed sept '05 so not sure if everything is still available). It lists the drinks by type and the price. I scanned it but cant attach it as the file size is too large (and making it small enough then makes it unreadable).

I'd be happy to email it tho if anyone is interested or if someone has a webshots site and wants to post it and then add the link to this thread. Or if you want me to look for a specific alcohol let me know and I'll check the list and post back.

We ordered for our Oct 2005 cruise and I still have the list they faxed me (faxed sept '05 so not sure if everything is still available). It lists the drinks by type and the price. I scanned it but cant attach it as the file size is too large (and making it small enough then makes it unreadable).

I'd be happy to email it tho if anyone is interested or if someone has a webshots site and wants to post it and then add the link to this thread. Or if you want me to look for a specific alcohol let me know and I'll check the list and post back.

Hi fozzyfoz, anything on the list you'd suggest for making fruity drinks? I'm not much of a bartender thou... maybe I"ll go buy a magic bullet blender and bring it with.

I'd love to see the list, Foz. Please email it to me: richardsjls@hotmail.com and please put NCL liquor list in the subject line. Thanks!!!

~ Liza

Hi fozzyfoz, anything on the list you'd suggest for making fruity drinks? I'm not much of a bartender thou... maybe I"ll go buy a magic bullet blender and bring it with.

We just ordered the dark rum and brought along the single kool-aid packets (you just mix in water - dont need to add sugar) and then we added the rum to make rum punch. It wasnt the same as the rum punch they serve on the ship but we still enjoy.

Hey fozzyfoz,

Could you email me the liquor list too? karyni@earthlink.net

Thanks.

Just called that number for the bar setup. The person on the phone had no idea what I was talking about when I said "bar setup" then I insisted I was told I could get one and she then said "let me get the ship coordinator and find out if this is something new that we are offering". The ship coordinator got on the phone and I asked her if she could email or fax me the price list and she said "no" but gave me some prices over the phone. Stoli - 55, other vodkas 40, rums 55-40 cans of soda 2.02 per can. I didn't order but will but thought this info could help out here.

seahorse-is this number good for the Norwegian Star also? We are sailing 7/30/06 and wondered if we could do the set-up for our cabin also?

Yes, as far as I know........I used it for my Star set-up........enjoy:D

Hi there, fozzy....would you mind emailing me the list as well, thanks so much in advance!!! We are on the Jewel next Jan 28th, hoping it applies there as well.

leah B

What is your email address?

Hi Fozzyfoz,

I pack crystal light powder (oj and rasberry flavors). they mix easily with water and th combo with vodka makes a great sex on the beach (drink that is;) ). It also makes a low carb drink (if you are into that).

Lemon crystal light and vodka make a tasty lemon drop.

Or just bring canned soda with you and purchase rum for the set up and you can make a rum and coke.

cheers,

Rachel

I recently called to order the bar set-up and spent 40 minutes on hold before giving up.

Is that typical or is there a good time to call and get through sooner?

I called several days in a row at different times of the day over the last two weeks. Was on hold for 45mins + before giving up. The last time I was on hold for 1hr 20 mins before giving up.

I've called this number in the past and never had so much trouble getting through. Not sure what's going on.

If you are a lattitudes member (sailed before with NCL) try this number...they will confirm your status before helping you. 1-800-343-0098. Then ask for the ship's coordinator. got through within 15 mins on this line.

Good luck

We are crusing on the Sun in October and I would love to have that list. My email is lissa4798@yahoo.com if you don't mind emailing it to me. Thanks!!

Hi Foz,

Please would you email the bar setup list to me, mombod@excite.com. Friends would like to take a look at it, and we plan on ordering a setup for our stateroom.

Thank you so much,:D

hi fozzyfoz, lLeaving 7/29 on Dawn, can you email me the list...greatly appreciated billkava@msn.com

OK,

I decided to go ahead and order a bar set-up for our upcoming Pride of America cruise and got this reply from the coordinator:

"Bar set-ups are currently not offered on any NCLA ships."

I then asked if I could purchase bottles in onboard shops and pay an extra in-cabin consumption fee, as we have done on other ships. Here is what they replied:

"The ship has advised that a bottle can be purchased at the bar, but it is sold at per shot rate."

How about them apples??? It seems that NCL America is bound and determined to have to spend big money with them if you want to drink!

Archived