Does NCL still offer Bar set ups pre-cruise?

A Sixth?

The correct email address

passengercourtesydawn@ncl.com

Just change the name of the ship for the others passenger courtesy reps.

Shoreguy, have you been able to order for the Pearl yet? When I tried emailing at passengercourtesypearl@ncl.com, I got the email back saying it could not be delivered to that destination. Guess it's still too early? Maybe I should just bite the bullet and try calling.:eek:

Shoreguy' date=' have you been able to order for the Pearl yet? When I tried emailing at passengercourtesypearl@ncl.com, I got the email back saying it could not be delivered to that destination. Guess it's still too early? Maybe I should just bite the bullet and try calling.:eek:

Too early - I just checked my emails from the Jewel last year. First cruises were late August coordinator was not assigned until late June. October should be a good time to check again. If you order too early I believe it increases the chance of being lost :(

I called NCL yesterday regarding ordering bar set ups for PoAM and was told that I definitely would be able to order these but I needed to talk to the ship coordinator or Monday. I believe a post earlier stated that this would not be possible on any of the Pride ships. I will call later today and see if I am able to order these.

Archived