Does NCL still offer Bar set ups pre-cruise?

A Sixth?

I called NCL yesterday regarding ordering bar set ups for PoAM and was told that I definitely would be able to order these but I needed to talk to the ship coordinator or Monday. I believe a post earlier stated that this would not be possible on any of the Pride ships. I will call later today and see if I am able to order these.

I called again this AM and indeed one cannot purchase any bar set ups while in Hawaii due to a "state law". Oh well, I guess it's back to the ole sneakaroo.

Thanks. Will look for your posts. We will be going two cruises before you stillfloatin. And shoreguy will be looking forward to your posts about your cruise. You are on the Pearl's first cruise aren't you?

Charles

Thanks. Will look for your posts. We will be going two cruises before you stillfloatin. And shoreguy will be looking forward to your posts about your cruise. You are on the Pearl's first cruise aren't you?

Charles

There is a one day from Rotterdam to Southampton on 11/30, the Port shows the ship doing one night from Southhampton on 12/01 but that must be for TAs etc, and then we board for the 10 day transatlantic.

Do I have to call NCL to be able to book the bar set up? Since I live in Sweden it would be quite pricey to make a call to the US, I guess.

So, is there any e-mail or something where I can order a bottle of Absolut? :) I'm going in November.

Do I have to call NCL to be able to book the bar set up? Since I live in Sweden it would be quite pricey to make a call to the US, I guess.

So, is there any e-mail or something where I can order a bottle of Absolut? :) I'm going in November.

What ship are you on ? Passenger courtesy handles bar set ups and you may be able to do it by email. There is one person that works 1 or 2 ships.

Email for the Jewel would be passengercourtesyjewel@ncl.com

For a different ship just change jewel to that ship's name.

You COULD use Skype (owned by eBay) www.skype.com Free to download, and calling the US from Sweden costs:

Destination · Rates per minute:SEK excl. VATSEK incl. VATUSASEK 0.164SEK 0.189

In North America, calling is free on a trial basis until the end of the year, and then rates apply (such as $0.02/minute to the UK).

Uses your built-in microphone & speakers on your computer!

Archived