Royal Caribbean Unlimited Soda Question

Hi-

Is lemonade considered a soft drink?

What is covered in our cruise price and what is covered by the soda upgrade??

I am trying to decide on whether or not to get the soft drink option for both kids....one likes Dr. Pepper but the other likes lemonade and juice.

Thanks

You won't find Dr. Pepper onboard but you can pack it (or any other softdrinks or waterbottles) on in your suitcase with no problems. At the end of the cruise, you will have extra suitcase room to pack things home too.

Lemonade, tea, coffee, juices, and milk are included in your cruise at no additional charge. We always bring thermal cups with lids onboard. They hold more to drink than the tiny glasses and cups provided, and they keep drinks hot or cold longer. SO MUCH easier than running back and forth to the drink dispensers too. ;)

On my RCI cruise last week aboard Rhapsody, they DID have Dr. Pepper available (no Diet DP :( ) for purchase. It was not included in the soda card; only soda "on tap" which are only Coca Cola products. I think the other posters are correct in saying that the soda card isn't needed for lemonade. I'm not sure about the juices, though. I seem to remember showing my card in order to get a glassfull of oj.

Well Mr. Pibb would work for him.....does anyone know for sure if they have that??

Also, masterbaker mentioned that you can bring your own cups on......do you mean like those larger 20oz coffee cups w/Lids?? Like at Starbucks.....that is a good idea if they dont object......those 8-10oz cups just dont cut it anymore for the requuired caffene fix these days.....

Well Mr. Pibb would work for him.....does anyone know for sure if they have that??

Also, masterbaker mentioned that you can bring your own cups on......do you mean like those larger 20oz coffee cups w/Lids?? Like at Starbucks.....that is a good idea if they dont object......those 8-10oz cups just dont cut it anymore for the requuired caffene fix these days.....

I don't remember seeing Mr. Pibb; I doubt it's on tap since it's not a regular "mixer", and probably not a best seller, but I could be wrong. And sure, bring your own thermal cup with a lid. Lots of people did that. But with your soda pass they give you an insulated Coca Cola cup with a lid

Last year on Rhapsody I purchased the soda card and was able to get diet sprite (from a can). I didn't receive the can but they poured it into a cup and I got to use my card for it. I remember that being at the pool bar and I am pretty sure they had other sodas available to (more of a selection) than just coke, diet coke and sprite.

We also brought the large thermal cups. Not the coffee cups but the plastic ones with the lids from gas stations, Walmart, etc.

On my 05 Majesty cruise they were selling large thermal Royal Caribbean coffee cups in various colors. I have brought mine back this year and will bring it again in Feb when we go back on the refurbished Majesty. :)

And you plan on bringing the mug for what? If you plan to use it for free sodas and juice you are stealing. Period, game over.

Also, RCCL changed the mugs this year, so you might be urinating in the steady breeze and stealing...

Finally, you don't need the mug to get the sodas at the bars, you need the sticker on the card.

Call it what you want.

And you plan on bringing the mug for what? If you plan to use it for free sodas and juice you are stealing. Period, game over.

Also, RCCL changed the mugs this year, so you might be urinating in the steady breeze and stealing...

Finally, you don't need the mug to get the sodas at the bars, you need the sticker on the card.

Call it what you want.

WOW! Did realtorron imply she would be "stealing" sodas with an insulated coffee mug? I think most are aware that the sticker on the card is what is needed for sodas.

Cool that pistol. :D

WOW! Did realtorron imply she would be "stealing" sodas with an insulated coffee mug? I think most are aware that the sticker on the card is what is needed for sodas.

Cool that pistol. :D

Read the post in the ENTIRE CONTEXT. I said "IF" soooooo... search the threads on others that look for loopholes in the soda card system.

Pistol is cool, too close for missiles, switching to guns...

Read the post in the ENTIRE CONTEXT. I said "IF" soooooo... search the threads on others that look for loopholes in the soda card system.

Pistol is cool, too close for missiles, switching to guns...

Take a deep breath....release......ahhhhhhh. Better?

realtorron, see what you have done? Please don't bring that coffee mug. You'll have blusry in a tizzy all week.

Lemonade, Ice Tea are free at Lunch and Dinner. OJ is free at breakfast. I can't say at other times, as those are the times that we have these items.

Correct. Juices are only included with breakfast, not lunch or dinner. If you have the soda sticker on your seapass, you can get soda (Coke, Diet Coke and Sprite) and juices (orange, pineapple, apple, cranberry or grapefruit) outside of breakfast. Otherwise, you'll have to pay.

Lemonade, Iced Tea and water are free throughout the ship.

Ron

Call it what you want.

AND

"Read the post in the ENTIRE CONTEXT. I said "IF" soooooo... search the threads on others that look for loopholes in the soda card system."

Your first text above doesn't seems to say "IF" sooooo........

If anyone plans to bring a mug its for the FREE juice which is not stealing, you obviously can't steal soda and you can bring any thermol mug on board you wish, whether its a RCCL or not. Game over.

The only loopholes in the system would be to bring your own on board.

If you would like to bring a mug for the purpose you mentioned above, then go for it.

If your kids like other soda other than the fountain coke products then I suggest what we have done for several of our last cuises. We bought a rolling soft sided cooler that holds 52 cans and we take it with us as our carry on in the plane with magazines and some munchies . When we get to our hotel we either have a car rented or ask the driver to stop at a grocery store and buy the diet drinks we like since I am diabetic and they only have diet sprite from the fountain......yukkkk....we take this with us filled with pop and water and roll it onto the ship. When we get to our room we give our room steward 10.00 extra at the beginning to keep our drinks cold on ice all week. This works well for us because the ice buckets in the room are extremely small and melt very fast. We also bring insulated cups for around the ship and on the islands.

Archived