color of luggage tags

tw67

Stateroom no and the time you get off the ship, each colour has a different time slot. You can change your tag's for another colour and time at guest relation's if the colour you first get dont suit.

GER ;)

room has nothing to do with departure color. Beige 1 and Beige 2 goes to Plat and above C & A members for early departure (at least on Sovereign OTS). On Sovereign the color Grey was called next. White goes to self assist (all ships). We had brown (on Grandeur OTS) and was told to expect to be called around 8 am (we were called off at 7:50). I thought I had the sheet listing the approximate times each color was expected to be called but I can't find it now. I remember colors like green and lavender were one of the last to be called. I don't know if the order is the same on all RCI ships.

room has nothing to do with departure color. Beige 1 and Beige 2 goes to Plat and above C & A members for early departure (at least on Sovereign OTS). On Sovereign the color Grey was called next. White goes to self assist (all ships).

Actually, white is the color they give to Platinum C&A members on some ships, at least it was on Serenade and Monarch.

Do suites have a different color tag, and if so, what color is it?

Embarkation tags are exactly alike except the suite ones have a red bar on them. Debarkation colors are simply for the time you get off the ship. If you want off fast carry your own luggage & you don't need tags.

ok, this is why I want to know.... We are booked on the Enchantment on deck 8 in the Family Outside Stateroom. There is only one of these on the ship, and an inside one. We heard from another posting that these staterooms were treated like suites, but I wanted to know if it was true. We wanted a larger room, but didn't want a balcony because I have a 3 year old who would send out 8 year old over it....so I didn't get any of the suites, so when we found this room we were thrilled. We had to book it through Royal Carribean, and it is suppose to only go to families of 5 or more, because it can hold up to 8 (we found this out later, there are only 4 of us). There are no pictures of it, it was new after the "addition". We also heard it has 2 bathrooms. We also heard you get the robes and slippers in the room. Now our package arrived yesterday, and I opened it up, and started to look through it. Our tags are gold. I didn't know if it meant anything. I don't want to be embarrassed and be in the wrong line when we get to the terminal.

Ok, I know that was a litte long, but that is why!!

T

On the RCCL website, it says all embarkation tags will be color coded by ship, so the Enchantment's luggage tags must be gold. If you were in a Suite, it would also have a thin red line along the edge, with the word SUITE in white on that.

On the Grandeur, all the embarkation luggage tags were light blue.

Hope this answers the question!

Take Care,

Jaime

On the RCCL website, it says all embarkation tags will be color coded by ship, so the Enchantment's luggage tags must be gold. If you were in a Suite, it would also have a thin red line along the edge, with the word SUITE in white on that.

On the Grandeur, all the embarkation luggage tags were light blue.

Hope this answers the question! Take Care, Jaime

Vision June 2005, Sovereign 2006, Grandeur 2006, all embarkation tags were light blue. I suppose they can change the color anytime they want, maybe now all the tags will be gold.

If you could be so kind to type in the colors as listed since RCCL doesn't have it on their web site. This way folks will know when they get off.

Debarkation bag tags are not assigned until one of the last days of your cruise. They will be left in your room by your stateroom attendant. Assignments are made based on your Debarkation Form, which is filled out on one of the first days of your cruise.

If you could be so kind to type in the colors as listed since RCCL doesn't have it on their web site. This way folks will know when they get off.

I knew I had the order, now this is from Sovereign of the Seas. "The first luggage tag color will be called to depart the ship at approximately 7:30 am (subjuect to change). The departure process will take approximately 2 hours."

Beige 1 and Beige 2, Early departure (for flights before noon only), Express self-assist departure, Grey 1, Grey 2, Lavender 1, Lavender 2, Red 1, Red 2, Yellow 1, Yellow 2, Orange 1, Orange 2, Brown 1, Brown 2, Light Blue 1,

Light Blue 2, Blue 1, Blue 2, Purple 1, Purple 2, Green 1, Green 2 , Pink 1,

Pink 2

Archived