JFK Airport - Contact Lens Solution

Princess Patches

Kitty9,

Thanks very much for the information. I plan to purchase it on my way out of the airport. I would like to travel with just a carry on and am going directly from JFK to the cruise ship. The cruise ship does not sell it and the first port of call is three days into the cruise. If I can purchase it at JFK I can carry on my bag, otherwise I must check the bag.

Kitty9,

Thanks very much for the information. I plan to purchase it on my way out of the airport. I would like to travel with just a carry on and am going directly from JFK to the cruise ship. The cruise ship does not sell it and the first port of call is three days into the cruise. If I can purchase it at JFK I can carry on my bag, otherwise I must check the bag.

How long is your cruise that all you need is a carry on bag??? :confused:

Nine days. It is all in the packing Matt!! The free laundry with Elite status also helps. I just have them do my laundry every few days. I hate lugging a lot of stuff with me. I even manage to stuff two formal dresses into my carry on. Go figure!! I have gone much longer than nine days with a carry on and laundry service.

With the new restrictions in place, it is possible that they have removed all of these items from the shelves. I remember seeing on the news how a variety of items were being cleared off the shelves. So, I would recommend calling the airport. I found this number on the JFK web site as a general information number so maybe they would know. (718) 244-4444

Keith

Archived