Post your amusing (funny) cruise picture.

cruisingclay

http://lh5.google.com/josemsantiago/Rp1r-LSPsEI/AAAAAAAACiw/_9YeEoaA8_Y/IMG_2470.jpg?imgmax=512

I believe this was in Progresso on our honeymoon cruise (Carnival Pride). It was written up and down the entire dock.

NO TRASPASSING!!! =)

Courtesy of you friendly neighborhood post meister!:D

IMG_2470.jpg?imgmax=512

Funny sign... I have a collection of these that provices endless amusement!

Dave

http://lh5.google.com/josemsantiago/Rp1r-LSPsEI/AAAAAAAACiw/_9YeEoaA8_Y/IMG_2470.jpg?imgmax=512

I believe this was in Progresso on our honeymoon cruise (Carnival Pride). It was written up and down the entire dock.

NO TRASPASSING!!! =)

Courtesy of you friendly neighborhood post meister!:D

IMG_2470.jpg?imgmax=512

Funny sign... I have a collection of these that provices endless amusement!

Dave

I have really enjoyed looking at all these pictures! I saw something in Montego Bay on a billboard a few weeks ago and I wished I could have taken a picture, but just didn't have time! It was a billboard ad for an insurance company. It had your basic stuff to protect with insurance-home, auto, life, etc. BUT it had something else on it that i have never seen on ANY insurance commercial here-yes, the insurance on the billboard also said that it could protect you from LOOTING!! :D :D

I need to do a search on this site and find out how you post pictures in a post! I think i know how to do an attachment but how do you get a larger picture in a post??:confused:

I have really enjoyed looking at all these pictures! I saw something in Montego Bay on a billboard a few weeks ago and I wished I could have taken a picture, but just didn't have time! It was a billboard ad for an insurance company. It had your basic stuff to protect with insurance-home, auto, life, etc. BUT it had something else on it that i have never seen on ANY insurance commercial here-yes, the insurance on the billboard also said that it could protect you from LOOTING!! :D :D

I need to do a search on this site and find out how you post pictures in a post! I think i know how to do an attachment but how do you get a larger picture in a post??:confused:

You need to have your pictures posted on an internet share site first.

Check out this thread: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=585136

A lot of people have posted suggestions.

Dave