Incident on the Diamond Princess

Tom O.

I hesitate about posting this, but I think we will all hear about it at some point. I really don't want to be known as the person who starts threads about cruise ship crime.

There was an incident last week on the Diamond Princess during a Mexican Riviera cruise. It is the sort of thing that unfortunatly happens everywhere, but it is bigger news if it happens on a cruise ship.

Here is the story if you want to read about:

http://www.denverpost.com/ci_4478084?source=rss

I was on this sailing and did not even know about incident until I read our roll call after the fact. Someone said on our roll call that is why disembarkation was stopped temorarily due to the arrest of that guy. I did not have my "kid" on board with me, but something in the news media sounds "funny". Maybe the news media is not giving us the correct facts?? Why would 2 boys keep going back to the Sauna in an Adult only area and Spa staff not stopping them?? Could see maybe once and getting away with it! I went to the womens side of spa changing area and assume sauna area was for women only and men had their own?? I did not use the sauna only the spa facilities. Anyway,parents/guardians watch your children.:(

Archived