What if you enjoy dressing up?

KariB

Then what? Can I wear a cocktail dress for dinner on a non formal night? Not like a long evening gown, but a nice dress? I never get to dress up and would really love the opportunity for 7 nights!! I am on Star Princess in November if that matters!

Kari

Then what? Can I wear a cocktail dress for dinner on a non formal night? Not like a long evening gown, but a nice dress? I never get to dress up and would really love the opportunity for 7 nights!! I am on Star Princess in November if that matters!

Kari

Absolutely ......

Sure you can. About the only night you don't see at least some people dressed up is the first night, and even then there will probably be a few. I see cocktail-type wear every night, and like to dress like that myself most nights. Enjoy!

My wife and I dress up every night.I have a sport coat on and tie and she wears a cocktail dress with heels.We are ballroom dancers and are always in the lounges dancing and having cocktails.really don't care what every one else is wearing.We have also noted that the last night of the cruise tends to be dressier also.

Then what? Can I wear a cocktail dress for dinner on a non formal night?

Kari

Of course you can...I saw many people that dressed "nicer" than the evening code called for, and frankly for me, it makes it all the more special. I wore a very nice cocktail dress on a non-formal night, (as the folks here suggested I do :D ) and I felt perfectly comfortable, and received many compliments. Dress up to your heart's content, and enjoy!!:)

My wife and I dress up every night.I have a sport coat on and tie and she wears a cocktail dress with heels.We are ballroom dancers and are always in the lounges dancing and having cocktails.really don't care what every one else is wearing.We have also noted that the last night of the cruise tends to be dressier also.

I have a question...you mentioned in your last sentence that

the last night of the cruise tends to be dressier?:eek:

I love dressing up too:D but I have noticed the opposite...because

it is the last evening, people tend to dress down.

Most times people are packed and want to wear something

much more casual.

Kari

Kari, I agree with the other folks, dress up all you want:D

I enjoy it as well. Just got some new clothes for my upcoming

December cruise too:)

I have a question...you mentioned in your last sentence that

the last night of the cruise tends to be dressier?:eek:

I love dressing up too:D but I have noticed the opposite...because

it is the last evening, people tend to dress down.

Most times people are packed and want to wear something

much more casual.

That is what I heard also - just using my citiknits in carry on's for those nites - scrunch down to nothing and still look good - the clothes I mean:eek:

That is what I heard also - just using my citiknits in carry on's for those nites - scrunch down to nothing and still look good - the clothes I mean:eek:

I love Citiknits as well...or Chico's, Coldwater Creek, or whoever

else makes the wonderful "No Wrinkle Material":D

You can dress it up or down...and even on the casual side

you still look put together:)

Archived