Bon Voyage sail7seas

LAFFNVEGAS

sail7seas, I know you are busy getting ready to leave on your cruise. I just want to wish you a GREAT CRUISE:D I will all be thinking of you on Saturday.

We will also look forward to hearing about "Your Masdam" when you return.

Enjoy Celebrating your Anniversery!!!!!!!!

Have a wonderful time! Will be interested to read your comments post cruise on how you enjoyed taking a cruise that leaves "from your back yard" .. DH went to college in Halifax..it's a beautiful city.

May sun fill your days, and the seas be calm... enjoy celebrating your anniversary!

Enjoy!

Peggy sue

I hope that you and DH have a wonderful cruise. You have been through so much this year and deserve a great time. We will be looking for your review of your ship when you return.:D

S7S

Have a wonderful time on "Your Maasdam" and very best wishes to you and DH for a very Happy Anniversary. :)

Looking foward to your review when you get back.

Enjoy!!!!!!! ...... bring me back a Volcano Cake :)

S7S - Is it that time already? Amazing how much quicker it arrives when it's someone else's cruise.

Hope you and DH have a wonderful cruise and enjoy celebrating your anniversary together.

Marc

Lisa and everyone. THANK YOU so much. I really appreciate the Bon Voyages!! I am very excited and eager to bound across the gangway to "MY" Maasdam!! :)

As many cruises as we have been fortunate to enjoy, I still get just as excited as cruise day approaches as I did for our first cruise ever.

DH and I had a casual dinner out last night and we chatted about boarding Maasdam as though one would think it was our first time ever. I hope we are always like that.

It'll be hard for me to post anything new or different about her when we return......I think I've already written just about everything there is to write about that elegant, beautiful ship.

I am SOOO loving that we don't have to go to an airport tomorrow in order to get to the ship. How nice of HAL to bring her to us.

S7S,

Now thats a frequent PAX perk if ever I heard one, curb service right to your door *LOL*

I can just imagine you boarding "your Maasdam" and all the crew are bustleing around like the waiters in Hello Dolly

"Shes Here"

"Shes here"

and then when you get to the top of the gangway, they all start singing

Hello S7S

Well hello S7S

Its so nice to have you back where you belong

*LOL*

Have a great time and many many more cruises and anniversarys to get excited over :)

S7S,

I can just imagine you boarding "your Maasdam" and all the crew are bustleing around like the waiters in Hello Dolly

"Shes Here"

"Shes here"

and then when you get to the top of the gangway, they all start singing

Hello S7S

Well hello S7S

Its so nice to have you back where you belong

*LOL*

Have a great time and many many more cruises and anniversarys to get excited over :)

Vicar, I could just imagine that:p

Now as we all sing a round of "Hello S7S, It's so nice to have you back where you belong" Oops I was off key:eek:

Seriously , I hope you have a wonderful time we will all be thinking of you.

Vicar..........:D

Hard not to "love it".

Geez...now I'm 'gonna be sooo disappointed when we board and someone says, Who? Who did you say? s7s? Never heard of her.

I WANT THEM SINGNG ......:)

Have a wonderful cruise, and congratulations on your wedding anniversary.

Keep an eye open for a wonderful bar steward named Sean. He was at the Aft Pool Bar back in December. We first met him on Statendam in April 2003. We were surprised and pleased he remembered us when he saw us on the Maasdam. In Dec. he had just begun his new contract and was terribly homesick for his wife and children.

Bye Sail!

Hope you have a wonderful time - make sure to celebrate the special day with a cake - no matter what anyone else thinks!

Please raise a glass of your favorite libation from your balcony to those of us who will be posting away in your absence...

Bon Voyage!

Laura

Thank you so much everyone.

I really, really appreciate the Bon Voyage and good wishes. We plan to have a fabulous time.....as always. :)

I over-packed, as always. DH just lugged the suitcases downstairs so they are ready to go in the morning.

Our car company will pick us up and get us to Black Falcon at about 11:00 and we hope the ship will be ready for boarding.

I'm going to "MY" Maasdam with my dear, darling DH and I couldn't be happier.

Assuming all goes as planned, at this time tomorrow night, we shall be enjoying a cocktail either in Neptune Lounge (if there is a welcome aboard party) or at Ocean Bar.

I'll make sure to leave her in beautiful condition for those of you who's cruise follows ours.

Archived