No more Le Bistro chocolate fondue??

jentroubles

Wow-if the S man couldn't get an upsell...I'M SUNK!! :(

-Monte

Funny thing most of the folks from the states on the Pearl cruise were offered upsells. The roll call now has both Garden Villas. I decided to wait and see if they would call me. Nothing:mad:

I finally called last week. A couple of white lies, a little smoozing, and I was able to talk to the woman working the cruise. All I was interested in was an A3 and they were all gone. I guess we will have to make due in the AB.

. I guess we will have to make due in the AB.

We're really easy to please. So long as we're on the ship, we're normally happy (even with an inside). However, an inexpensive upsell to a balcony is cool! (done that twice)

-Monte

Well....all I can say is I better prepare myself because if they don't have "escargo" at Le Bistro on Dawn in April my husband will throw me over board. :eek:

"Poker and escargo" are the only reasons he agreed to to go. :rolleyes: ;)

They had escargot at Le Bistro and also on lobster night on the Crown, so I ate it two nights in a row! :)

Just a word about chocolate... MORE! :D

I'm pretty easy to please as well, but I'm a confirmed chocoholic.. and I have learned the hard way to bring my emergency stash of Hershey Kisses on board. I often found myself swiping from the kid's buffet a brownie to get my chocolate fix.

I really wish they would have more chocolate desserts on the NCL ships. It's not a luxury.. it's a NECESSITY!

Well, I'm gone from the boards a couple of days and I come back to find this sad, sad news. We dine at Le Bistro twice each cruise, both for the filet and fondue. Well, really for dessert we order one fondue and one cheesecake because the cheesecake tastes oh so wonderful dipped in that chocolate.

Oh, and a few pages back, flyingpirate is absolutely correct the fondue offered in Le Bistro is very different than the fondue offered in the Chocoholic Buffet. I like them both but will miss our favorites in Le Bistro. In the end what it means for us, no changing cruise lines but now it is not necessary to eat twice in Le Bistro.

Archived