Updated: Wine and Dine package wine listings and prices

As of last week... add 15% service charge to the package price.

GOLD PACKAGE

5 BOTTLES $113

7 BOTTLES $158

10 BOTTLES $226

12 BOTTLES $273

SPARKLING

Korbel, Brut

WHITE WINES

Chardonnay, Stone Cellars, Beringer

Semillon-Chardonnay, Lindemans-Bin 77

Pinot Grigio, Danzante

Sauvignon Blanc, Caliterra

White Zinfandel, Woodbridge, Robert Mondavi

RED WINES

Beaujolais Villages, Laboure-Roi

Cabernet Sauvignon, Stone Cellars, Beringer

Cabernet Sauvignon, Woodbridge Twin Oaks

Merlot, Caliterra

Shiraz, Footprint

PLATINUM PACKAGE

5 BOTTLES $125

7 BOTTLES $173

10 BOTTLES $250

12 BOTTLES $299

SPARKLING

Korbel, Brut

WHITE WINES

Chardonnay, Stone Cellars, Beringer

Organic Cardonnay, Badger Mountain, Estate Grown

Semillon-Chardonnay, Lindemans-Bin 77

Riesling, Chateau St. Michelle

Pinot Grigio, Danzante

Sauvignon Blanc, Caliterra

White Zinfandel, Beringer

White Zinfandel, Woodbridge, Robert Mondavi

RED WINES

Beaujolais Villages, Laboure-Roi

Cabernet Sauvignon, Stone Cellars, Beringer

Cabernet Sauvignon, Woodbridge Twin Oaks

Merlot, Robert Mondavi Private Selection

Merlot, Caliterra

Rioja, Faustino VII

Shiraz, Footprint

Zinfandel, Cline

DIAMOND PACKAGE

5 BOTTLES $137

7 BOTTLES $189

10 BOTTLES $274

12 BOTTLES $329

SPARKLING

Codorniu Classico Blanc $38

Korbel, Brut $29

WHITE WINES

Chardonnay, Stone Cellars, Beringer $27

Chardonnay, Footprint $24

Organic Cardonnay, Badger Mountain, Estate Grown $28

Semillon-Chardonnay, Lindemans-Bin 77 $32

Riesling, Chateau St. Michelle $27

Pinot Grigio, Danzante $33

Sauvignon Blanc, Caliterra $26

White Zinfandel, Beringer $27

White Zinfandel, Woodbridge, Robert Mondavi $25

RED WINES

Beaujolais Villages, Laboure-Roi $28

Cabernet Sauvignon, Stone Cellars, Beringer $24

Cabernet Sauvignon, Woodbridge Twin Oaks $24

Carmenere, Arboleda $35

Merlot, Robert Mondavi Private Selection $32

Merlot, Caliterra $28

Pinot Noir, Beringer Founder's Estate $37

Rioja, Faustino VII $37

Shiraz, Footprint $24

Shiraz, Rosemount Estate $31

Zinfandel, Cline $27

these prices seem improved. I believe that the 15% was always applied to the wine packages. Is a new list that is available on on all RCI ships? I wonder if maybe they might do a lower price package in Europe? They usually have different wine list for Europe.

choices are still slim but better pricing does help.

I just sailed Legend out of Tampa on 11/11/2006

First thing I did was order my wine package as we could not go to our cabin when we first got on......

1. Table in front of dining room....... 3 gentlemen taking orders.

2. Totally different from previous cruises..... there was one long list of wines to choose from....... NO MORE GOLD, SILVER, PLATINUM levels.....

You chose a 5 bottle, 7 bottle or more package and chose from all of them. I paid 125.00 + 15% gratuity for 5 bottle package.

3. No sticker on my seapass....... they gave me a receipt (ncr copy) and told me to take it to the dining room that night and give to our waiter. He took it and that was all........ I did not have to give him my seapass each time I got a new bottle......

4. We only ended up drinking 4 bottles.....last night he asked me which wine I would like for my 5th bottle to take home.

As I said this system was definately different than the system on the previous two cruises I have taken.

I liked it better as you paid one price for the amount of bottles......then chose from a long list of wines...... the Beringer Pinot Noir was very good.

• 1 month later...

We didn't do the wine package on our last cruise. Next cruise we'll be sailing with friends, and all of us enjoy wine with dinner, so I'm thinking a package would be a good thing. Do they just keep track of how many bottles you've ordered from your specific package? Say the first night we decided to order 2 bottles of champagne in the dining room for everyone at our table, the next night we were in Chops and ordered one bottle. Do they keep track, or do you use a punch card or something like that?

Also, can you order champagne from your wine package at the sail away?

(I'm getting so excited. Seems like just yesterday it was over 9 months away, and now I'm down to just over 4!) :D

Yes you can order a bottle of wine when dining in Chops or Portofino's when you have purchased the Wine Package. Your Sign & Sail card will have a sticker on it. Your waiter can place the order at the alternative restaurant. However, I do not recommend that you wait for an "open" bottle to be brought from the dining room to the alternative restaurant. It can take "forever".

Bon Voyage

I did this in reverse, however, with no difficulty. I simply asked our waiter in Chops, and he took care of it. (I don't know if it helped that we and he were very friendly, and told him the name of our dining room waiter, and he said that they were good buddies.)

that question has been answered multiple times..

no, you cannot order your bottle to be delivered to your room. however, after you finish your dinner you can take left over wine to your cabin. or, if you're sneaky like me, finish your first bottle and order another when you're done eating. then take that bottle to your room and cork it. presto! wine for tomorrow afternoon.

If you order a package, and you are in one of the Bars/lounges, can you get a glass from your bottle?????? If not I think I won't go this way.

Will probably order bottles as I go with dinner, on a 6 night cruise I bet just for dinner I will only have 3 to 4 bottles.

that question has been answered multiple times..

no, you cannot order your bottle to be delivered to your room. however, after you finish your dinner you can take left over wine to your cabin. or, if you're sneaky like me, finish your first bottle and order another when you're done eating. then take that bottle to your room and cork it. presto! wine for tomorrow afternoon.

We found this not to be true..........You can order a bottle and have it delivered to your room. On our last cruise we ordered a bottle about 4 afternoons and had it delivered to the cabin as part of the wine package.

• 2 weeks later...

We've done the wine package before, but it really is painful to pay so much for $8 supermarket wines. We have also had wine in our room without issues -- per previous post, cabin stewards would ice it down, etc. Can anyone confirm that the dining staff will allow us to pay a corkage fee and bring our own. We leave on Adventure of the Seas Feb 18 and would really like to know. Thanks!

Archived