Southwest Booking Thru May 10

Trust me..I was on as soon as they changed...

Needing 4 tickets in March...there were NEVER any cheaper flights available. 170 each way was the best I could do..the internet fares were gone!

Not to beat a dead horse/zebra, when I booked my TPA trip a while back I was on line shortly after they opened up their schedule and ALL flights down were showing "Unavailable" for the internet special fares which leads me to believe there were never any available, they were just trying to maximize their revenue by holding back until they saw that those flights needed cheaper fares to move the seats. As a matter of fact they are still showing just about all flights down that day for just $59 + tax. I guess my points are: 1-there might not have been any of the lowest fares made available, though if demand is strong there may never be , 2-Just keep checking and at best you will have a bunch of credits you will need to use 1 year from your original reservations. Don't give up looking and good luck.

We're flying to Florida out of ISP for a cruise 4/14/07. The rate to fly on Saturday the 14th is $149 pp, if we could fly on Monday the 16th it would be $99 pp. The cruise ends on a thursday ard the airfare on thursday is $99 pp, so yes, it appears that they are keeping their weekend rates high.

Archived