Krystal Massage PV

CrusinAgain

I keep reading about the wonderful massage at Krystal but I am trying to find out the differences in the types of massage. They offer therapeutic, relaxing, reflexology, hot stone, and shiatsu.

Can anyone offer any comments on what you chose? Also the difference in minutes of 60 versus 75? Are the rooms private or is everyone in one big room. Also what do you wear?

Thanks for any help.

HAVE HAD 4+ MASSAGES AT KRYSTAL...LEONARDO AZURMUNDI RUNS THE PLASE AND TEACHES HIS MASSEUSES TO "TOUCH THE SOUL"...

THEY DO!!!!!!!!!!!!

USE THIS EMAIL ADDRESS TO EXPERIENCE THE BEST...

MILLENIUMMASSAGE@HOTMAIL.COM

TELL LEO WE SENT YOU

RALPH CASTRO AND MARJORIE SILVA, NOT RELATED TO LEO JUST HAPPY CUSTORMERS!

• 3 weeks later...

The BEST massage to get IMHO is the four hands massage (two masseurs). It was to die for. I did it in September. My Boss just went and he and his wife both got them (in the same room) and the total was $140.00. It lasted 75 minutes and I thought it was the best massage I've ever had in my life. I've told DH that I would take this cruise again - just to go back to the Krystal, my boss and his wife felt the same way. Have a great time!!!

Tammy

• 4 weeks later...

Use this email: MILLENIUMMASSAGE@HOTMAIL.COM

We were there in the beginning of January and enjoyed ourselves. However, be aware that there is massive construction going on in and around Krystal so that the massage room is closed and all massages are being done beachside in their beachside tent. The serenity may be disturbed by the sound of jackhammers.

We have no regrets.

We just got back this past Monday from our trip. My boyfriend and I each got a 75 minute massage. Was it wonderful! I actually did not realize until reading some posts now that the beachside hut was not where the massages typically take place. They had us both in the same room. It was great to hear the ocean waves in the background. Definately money well spent, and one of the many highlights of the trip!

We just got back this past Monday from our trip. My boyfriend and I each got a 75 minute massage. Was it wonderful! I actually did not realize until reading some posts now that the beachside hut was not where the massages typically take place. They had us both in the same room. It was great to hear the ocean waves in the background. Definately money well spent, and one of the many highlights of the trip!

So glad you had a wonderful time and the massages were great. We are really looking forward to ours.

Are you saying that yours was in a beachside hut instead of the resort? I did think I read where they were moving things around and it was moving outside but I didn't know it this was temporary or its new home. How long would you say it takes to get there from the ship?

....... How long would you say it takes to get there from the ship?

I read an earlier post from AZjohn which said they walked directly to the Keystal Resort from the ship....

Can anyone tell us how long that is? One person's walking may be another's cab ride !! :D

We have done both walks... the shortcut and the long way. It really isn't that far. Maybe 10 minutes for the shortcut and then maybe 15-20 minutes back the other way (the shortcut gate was closed AND we didn't want to walk back that way at night anyway). These are guestimates as we don't really pay attention to time all that much unless we are close to ship sailing time. Once you get on the property, head right toward the beach. They were doing construction, so the part we walked thru was deserted - kind of strange. Not sure if the beachside massage huts are near the original spa or not, though.

We have done both walks... the shortcut and the long way.

Can you tell us more?

Explain the shortcut?

We have reservations for the 13th on recommendations here on CC boards.

Thanks.

We had the massages last week and it was one of the highlights of our trip. I think I actually prefer the outdoor location - the combination of the massage with the sounds of waves coming in on the beach, soft music, and chimes was just perfect. They have a sort of tent structure set up. There was no construction that I could hear (or see) going on so perhaps they are finished (?) It really was not a long walk, about 10 min. from the pier to the front office of the Krystal. We did not take the side entrance in. At the hotel office we were picked up on one of the "golf cart" vehicles and he brought us right to the spa, but it is not really a very far walk (we walked back). Yes, they don't mind at all if you use the pools or the beach, just beware that there are vendors on the beach (you should be used to saying "No, gracias" at this point). Absolutely money well spent, and a great bargain at that.

We have done both walks... the shortcut and the long way. It really isn't that far. Maybe 10 minutes for the shortcut and then maybe 15-20 minutes back the other way (the shortcut gate was closed AND we didn't want to walk back that way at night anyway). These are guestimates as we don't really pay attention to time all that much unless we are close to ship sailing time. Once you get on the property, head right toward the beach. They were doing construction, so the part we walked thru was deserted - kind of strange. Not sure if the beachside massage huts are near the original spa or not, though.

So do we still follow the old directions that are on this forum on how to walk there? It was using the back entrance. Also, now they are beachside huts and not inside the hotel anymore?

Hmm, looks like my earlier post didn't make it. We had the massages last week (1/31/07) and they were worth every penny. The walk really is not far from the pier, it is maybe 3 blocks down and took us about 15 minutes (and that is with me walking on a gimpy ankle that I injured in the morning during the Sierra Madre "hike" - a completely different topic). We walked to the main office, and didn't take the side entrance. Just look for the NH Krystal sign as you are walking down the street.

I loved the "outdoor" setting - it was like a tent setting. The combination of the massage with the sounds of waves hitting the beach, the soft music, and the chimes was just perfect. Yes, you can also use the pools on the property, but be forewarned that you will have lots of oil on you when you are done (in your hair, too, they massage your scalp as well) so as a courtesy we showered before we went in the pools.

Hmm, looks like my earlier post didn't make it. We had the massages last week (1/31/07) and they were worth every penny. The walk really is not far from the pier, it is maybe 3 blocks down and took us about 15 minutes (and that is with me walking on a gimpy ankle that I injured in the morning during the Sierra Madre "hike" - a completely different topic). We walked to the main office, and didn't take the side entrance. Just look for the NH Krystal sign as you are walking down the street.

I loved the "outdoor" setting - it was like a tent setting. The combination of the massage with the sounds of waves hitting the beach, the soft music, and the chimes was just perfect. Yes, you can also use the pools on the property, but be forewarned that you will have lots of oil on you when you are done (in your hair, too, they massage your scalp as well) so as a courtesy we showered before we went in the pools.

The directions are the same, but when you enter the property don't head for the massage building, but head toward the beach and look for what looks like a large MASH tent. The construction this past month was on a high rise right next to the property. They plan to level the current buildings and erect a high rise on their property. That is why they are no longer in their original building.

I agree that it was still worthwhile.

Archived