Krystal Massage PV

CrusinAgain

One mistake we made was to leave the terminal and walk along the highway...it was hot, dusty and very noisy...also unnecessary....you can walk through the terminal grounds and eventually leave through a security area....everybody was very friendly and knew where the Krystal was so don't be shy about asking for directions if you're unsure.....just follow the shoreline.....

we booked a few months ahead ( I think about 2 months ) ....did not have to pay up front so it wouldn't hurt to just go ahead and book it..you can always cancel later if you need to...

Is 7 months ahead too early to book?

These posts have sealed the deal for us. Just want to clarify, they do offer a couples 4 hands, right? And about how much total for this (w/out tip)?

missed your other questions....not sure what you mean by "couples 4 hands "....my partner and I were in the tent together, each with our own masseuse...the total charge ( for both of us ) was $ 75 for 75 minutes....WOW just talking about it takes me back there....:D

missed your other questions....not sure what you mean by "couples 4 hands "....my partner and I were in the tent together, each with our own masseuse...the total charge ( for both of us ) was $ 75 for 75 minutes....WOW just talking about it takes me back there....:D

Ooops, sorry. I meant couples massage, so ya in a tent or room together, each getting the 4 hands massage. :D

Ooops, sorry. I meant couples massage, so ya in a tent or room together, each getting the 4 hands massage. :D

ok, help me out here....what the heck is a "4 hand massage" ?:confused:

The BEST massage to get IMHO is the four hands massage (two masseurs). It was to die for. I did it in September. My Boss just went and he and his wife both got them (in the same room) and the total was $140.00. It lasted 75 minutes and I thought it was the best massage I've ever had in my life. I've told DH that I would take this cruise again - just to go back to the Krystal, my boss and his wife felt the same way. Have a great time!!!

Tammy

Mim, this is what I'm talking about, what sprinkles Tammy said (and others).

I'm just not clear if it's $140 pp or $140 total.

The sooner you book the better choices of times are available. Go ahead and book and confirm before you leave. We had no problems. Ask them in your e-mail about the current pricing for the 4-hand massage. We had the couple massage and never realized how sore we were in arms and legs. They are fantastic.

ok, help me out here....what the heck is a "4 hand massage" ?:confused:

Two massuers (sp?) = 4 hands. We did the couples massage in January. It was heaven for me. DH liked it - but isn't into massages enough to do it again... so I get to book the 4 hands for our Christmas cruise while him and DD go to the beach! :D

HAVE HAD 4+ MASSAGES AT KRYSTAL...LEONARDO AZURMUNDI RUNS THE PLASE AND TEACHES HIS MASSEUSES TO "TOUCH THE SOUL"...

THEY DO!!!!!!!!!!!!

USE THIS EMAIL ADDRESS TO EXPERIENCE THE BEST...

MILLENIUMMASSAGE@HOTMAIL.COM

TELL LEO WE SENT YOU

RALPH CASTRO AND MARJORIE SILVA, NOT RELATED TO LEO JUST HAPPY CUSTORMERS!

OK Ralph & Marjorie, I name dropped you! :)

DID YOU DO 4 HANDS?

WAITING TO VISIT LEO AND HIS STAFF AGAIN IN NOVEMBER FOR DREAM RUBS!!!!

RALPH AND MARGE IN SAN DIEGO

Whoops, sorry I really need to use more words when I type. We sail in 1/08 and I wrote an email today and name dropped ya. If I understand it right I should hear back in about 3 days, right?

I'm kinda nervous about all the people in the room. Couples massage with 2 people massaging each of us = 6 of us ---> that sounds like a party in the room. Hee hee.

I've only done 2 massages in my life; #1 on RCCL and the lady wouldn't stop talking and wanted to sell me products, #2 on Las Caletas in PV.. awesome... So I'm kind of a newbie at all this and totallly trusting you guys.

GOING UP TO SAN PEDRO..pre cruse stay....lunch at trump golf course up the road from san pedro then dinner at acapulco in ports of call...then we start to cruise...yeehaaaaaaahahhahahhaaha!!!!!!

RALPH AND MARGE,

I am also in San Diego and will be sailing to PV in November. What ship are you on and what date?

Linn

Your nervouseness will transform to moans of "why haven't i done this before'!!

When you go for your massage, look at the faces of those that are coming out and you will visual confirmation of flowing bodily joy...don't worry about too many people in room, they are there for one purpose only=to please you=its as close as you can get to a win win win win situation.....

Las Caletas is great...the best is RHYTMNS OF THE NIGHT...a cruise to isolated beach area with mystical atomosphere...great food and great show!!....if you get massage during day and do show at night you will definitely be in heaven without dying....

Sorry you have to wait for rubs....since i will be there in november we will warm up the place for you!!!!!

ralph and marge in san diego

Whoops, sorry I really need to use more words when I type. We sail in 1/08 and I wrote an email today and name dropped ya. If I understand it right I should hear back in about 3 days, right?

I'm kinda nervous about all the people in the room. Couples massage with 2 people massaging each of us = 6 of us ---> that sounds like a party in the room. Hee hee.

I've only done 2 massages in my life; #1 on RCCL and the lady wouldn't stop talking and wanted to sell me products, #2 on Las Caletas in PV.. awesome... So I'm kind of a newbie at all this and totallly trusting you guys.

• 2 weeks later...
Is 7 months ahead too early to book?

These posts have sealed the deal for us. Just want to clarify, they do offer a couples 4 hands, right? And about how much total for this (w/out tip)?

I booked for next December back in April! Never too early!

• 1 month later...
Yes the rooms are private. You are a short distance from the actual sand beach. The huts are located on the grass part before the beach. Yes, you still strip down. Unless you want your undies pulled down....LOL. :cool:

now why would they pull your undies down? Do they massage your butt too :p ?

Okay really curious about this, I love massages but they've only been by the wife and sometimes a turn on!;) but I would be so imbarrased if that happened when someone else does it. I'd hate to have them turn me on my back and all of us feel a little uncomfortable.:eek:

Have any of you men experience such a problem or any of you wives have anything to say about it happening to your husband?

I'd love to enjoy this massage with my wife but I'm a little nervous. :confused:

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Also would you reconmend Krystals or the one at the Marina?

Thanks!

I keep picturing one of my favorite Seinfeld episodes... After a massage by a man, George says, "I think it moved." :D

DH & I did the couples massage... neither one of us felt uncomfortable. They do massage your lower back down toward your buttocks... but nothing that would make you tense up or anything.

I had a woman and DH had a man. They asked him before we went in if he minded having man do his massage... just in case. No issues - it was very professional. I am opting for the 4 hands this time just because I enjoyed it a little bit more than he did. And since they are so inexpensive I am going for it. No way I could get a 4hands for the price at home!

hndmn,

Maybe I can help you out a bit. I am a female massage therapist on Maui. I do plenty massages.

Your back muscles go all the way down to your Butt(gluteal) muscles. As professional massage therapist, we are working with your muscles and trying to relax you and release tension . The more you can breath deep and relax(even fall asleep), the better massage you will get. We almost always work the gluteal muscles. If you don't want your butt touched, wear your undershorts.

As far as couples massages go....I prefer to not do couples massages because of the tension in the room, sometimes. There are many people like yourself that are new to massage. Most are very surprised how very very good they feel when they get off the table after having there muscles ironed out. Some stay pretty tense and have too much going through there head , and are not going to enjoy there treatment as much. I would suggest a male therapist, and focus on therapeutic massage and how he is releasing your muscle tension....relax. If you would rather have a woman therapist...great....relax and enjoy....breath deep and think about your whole body.

With all that said.......here is a good link that explains some things:

http://altmedicine.about.com/od/massage/a/massage_ques.htm

Have a great time....and may your life be filled with Health and Happiness!:o:):D

P.S. DRINK LOTS OF WATER!

• 4 weeks later...

I booked a couples massage at the Krystal while we're in PV in November on the Dawn. I made our appts. for 10:30 am. Well, after my husband and I discussed it, we decided we wanted to go snorkel in the morning and have our massages later in the day.

I've emailed them twice to change our appts., but no one gets back to me. It's been 2 weeks since I emailed the first time, and 1 week since I emailed the second time. I don't know if they got my email and went ahead and changed the time of our appts. to the new time that we requested, or not. Yikes, any suggestions?

topaz1,

I also emailed 3 times waiting 2 weeks in between emails with no reply to get an appointment for a couples massage in September 07. I finally told my husband to handled it since it was his idea. So he called from his office with the help of one of his coworkers that speaks spanish better than him. He said the person who answered the phone spoke perfect english and told him that they did book our appointment. They just never emailed me back and told me! When he told me this I told him to call them back and have them email me with a confirmation since I did not want to show up expecting a massage and be told they did not have an appointment for us.

To make a long story short, maybe you could call also.

Hope this helps.

I haven't heard back either and it seems like forever since I wrote them, June? Unless their email got stuck in my spam folder and I didn't recognize it. Maybe I'll email again or hope they write me back. Our cruise isn't until January.

luvcdays,

How did your husband find the phone number to the Krystal? I've been looking online, but all the websites that list that hotel are travel agents. I can't seem to find a direct number. UGH! This has been so frustrating!

Thanks for you help!

luvcdays,

How did your husband find the phone number to the Krystal? I've been looking online, but all the websites that list that hotel are travel agents. I can't seem to find a direct number. UGH! This has been so frustrating!

Thanks for you help!

Here you go their website, pricing, phone numbers and everything else.

http://www.go2vallarta.com/milleniummassage/ Please note these prices are not listed in U.S. dollars.

We had the couples massage (not listed but $75 for both) and it was absolutely wonderful! We used the e-mail to show to the guards at the gate to get into the resort.

Archived