Krystal Massage PV

CrusinAgain

Just got off the Dawn Princess yesterday. We too, enjoyed our massages at the Krystal. Nabby, you hit the nail right on the head with your description. This was one of the highlights of our cruise. After the massages, we went to the pool to enjoy a drink..... beautiful resort pools with an awesome property. I would do this again in a minute. In fact after we were done, I said " How bout another one". :D

Can someone link me with the "original directions"? I assume you are directed to showers.

Thanks.

Heres the original ones:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=445754&highlight=Krystal+directions

Can someone correct if these are now different?

Find the big round building on the dock, it was right at our gangway but your ship might be at another spot. Walk around the round building and across the road to a square in front of the flee market. Walk across the square toward the big white wall with the yellow wall behind it (hope they haven't repainted it :-) Go through the gate at the left end of the white wall, and down the backstreet past timeshares and condos to the dead end, that's the Krytsal back entrance. You'll see a big sign welcoming cruisers, and a guard will eyeball you and greet you as you go in. Then it's a walk for a few minutes through the pretty grounds to the pools.

In case the Krystal is full, or you want to try something different, there's one as well at the Marina. It's the same Millenium Massage operation - they just have two spots - one in the Marina area, and one at Krystal. Not sure why - most people only reference the Krystal, though they are the same operation as you will see from their website.

For appoinments at the Krystal - milleniummassage@hotmail.com

For appoinments at Marina Vallarta - massageclinicmillenium@hotmail.com

Locations:

Marina Las Palmas 1 L-31 - Tel: (322) 221 2826

Also at the Hotel krystal - Tel: (322) 224 0202 - Ext. 2136

INTERNET PROMOTIONS:

Make your reservations by e-mail and or print this page and get a 15% discount only cash.

You can see their two locations at their website: http://www.go2vallarta.com/milleniummassage/

In case the Krystal is full, or you want to try something different, there's one as well at the Marina. It's the same Millenium Massage operation - they just have two spots - one in the Marina area, and one at Krystal. Not sure why - most people only reference the Krystal, though they are the same operation as you will see from their website.

For appoinments at the Krystal - milleniummassage@hotmail.com

For appoinments at Marina Vallarta - massageclinicmillenium@hotmail.com

Locations:

Marina Las Palmas 1 L-31 - Tel: (322) 221 2826

Also at the Hotel krystal - Tel: (322) 224 0202 - Ext. 2136

INTERNET PROMOTIONS:

Make your reservations by e-mail and or print this page and get a 15% discount only cash.

You can see their two locations at their website:

Is it because the Marina is not within walking distance? Maybe thats why? But, you're right no one talks about the other site.

Is it because the Marina is not within walking distance? Maybe thats why? But, you're right no one talks about the other site.

Good call - probably the distance - though the marina (for us) was about a $4-5 taxi ride. For me, the grounds at the Westin (Nikki Beach) were fantastic - if I had to spend a few bucks on drinks in order to use the beach and pool, the Westin is where I'd head.

With the Marina right across the street from the Westin, you probably get double benefit - it's a nice walk along the marina, Victors (and other restaurants) are great, and the massage place (Millenium) with great prices is right there too.

Maybe it shows the power of word of mouth advertising - the Krystal gets the repetition. Oh well - we'll still enjoy our little spot as long as we can - secret or not!

Would the Millenium Massage operation at the Marina also be on the beach? I love the idea of being so close to the waves ....

and if the Westin scores higher points than the Krystal, I might have to change my plans !

I didn't see the question answered but especially as the treatment is on the beach now, are you expected to wear a swimsuit or otherwise?

Good question and one I was wondering since it moved. Are the rooms/hut private and do you still strip down to bare skin? Someone?:(

Good question and one I was wondering since it moved. Are the rooms/hut private and do you still strip down to bare skin? Someone?:(

Yes the rooms are private. You are a short distance from the actual sand beach. The huts are located on the grass part before the beach. Yes, you still strip down. Unless you want your undies pulled down....LOL. :cool:

Yes the rooms are private. You are a short distance from the actual sand beach. The huts are located on the grass part before the beach. Yes, you still strip down. Unless you want your undies pulled down....LOL. :cool:

Thank you! One more thing - are they hot inside or air conditioned?

You all have been most helpful. :) I'm cancelling my shore excursion with the ship and booking a massage! I was just wondering if they take American dollars or do I have to pay in pesos?

Dollars are gladly accepted... actually, in 3 times to Mexico we haven't had to use Pesos once.

Millennium massage does NOT want pesos. You pay in American dollars.

Yes, there is breakfast available--under the giant palapa right next to the massage huts. My mouth is watering thinking about chiliquiles right now, just remembering breakfast.

You all have been most helpful. :) I'm cancelling my shore excursion with the ship and booking a massage! I was just wondering if they take American dollars or do I have to pay in pesos?

My e-mail confirmation quotes my price in dollars.

We just returned from the Mexican Rivera. We had a couples massage in the beachside tent. I was not prepared for an "outside" massage, but it was private, and very relaxing. Soothing music, wind chimes and the sound of waves -- what more could you want! Massage was great. Thanks for all the previous posts on this. I never would have found such serenity in PV.

R&R...that's so great to hear !! I sent them an email last night about a booking...haven't heard from them yet....it all sounds so wonderful !!

thanks for letting us know....hope you had a fabulous trip !! what other ports did you go to?

I sent an email on the 6th but haven't had a response yet. Used the general go2vallarta.com email address that's on their website. I was trying to find out about availability and also hopefully get a better description of the massages offered so I could decide which one I might want. Has anyone had better luck with one of their other email addresses?

this is the email address from the reply to my email:

Leandro Ivan Arzumendi <milleniummassage@hotmail.com>

this is the Krystal spa....I never did get an answer from their spa at the Marina but here's the email addy for it: assageclinicmillenium@hotmail.com

the first time I emailed them, they responded three days later....

p.s. for some reason I cannot edit the emaily addy above...it should start with "massage", not "assage"

Archived