Live from the Pride - So. Caribbean

SantaAna,CA

LOL mmm Ok crystal808, what is so nice about Crocs???

In a word...comfort!

Don't tell anyone(!), but I wore them to dinner every night except formal night, and was tempted to then!

John John John: Looking forward to meeting 3/11, too. However, English will be fine while onboard! :D

Paul

who swears he & Jane are only friends! That's my story, and I'm sticking to it! :eek: ;)

Dunno what crocs are . I was going to wear some Brogan shoes with steel heel plates that make a nice clicking sound when I walk !! They let you know in advance to vacate my seat at the skybar so it will be ready when I get there !!:p

Of course just kidding:)

>"...and hired a car, driver and his wife as tour guide for $30 for an entire trip around the island!"

Thanks for the comment. I do know that there are other ways to get around the island. However, as I was going alone (even with some facility with the language) I didn't just want to take a vehicle with an unknown driver. I figure if Seabourn knows where I am and with whom, it can help if there is a problem. Guess I need more travel mates!

Speaking of travel mates, I hope everyone got home safely. There are reports of many of us meeting at luggage carousels and then, on my flight, most of us up front were from Seabourn. We had some chats, bemoaning the lack of Nelson's mojitos!

I do hope that when the dust settles, the bed stops rocking, and the wash is done that more will post about the fun we had. (And that means a few of you lurkers whom I met as well!)

Hope to see all of you again soon!

Well I certainly envied you the second week, tell me, what is your next cruise? It was fun seeing you at P&Q and on the ship, although I seemed to lose track of you towards the end, there. I did notice your team won Liar's Club though, the night before I left!

Other than waiting an hour for my luggage to show up on the carousel in Miami (and having to literally run from one end of the terminal to the other to get my connection back to California), yes, I did get home safely. It is a gorgeous day here in Santa Ana, cool, but a blue sky and clouds which remind me of Barbados!

Hope to see you soon, Jane. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

(West Coast) Jane :)

Archived