Where to buy Cruise Clothing?

lewie272

Hi there... My hubby and I are cruising Jan 13th on the Voyager. I am looking to buy some new clothes for the cruise, (shorts, tops, etc). We live in Massachusetts and the stores all have Winter Clothing. Anyone know of any good online shops to purchase cruisewear? Any help will be appreciated!

You should have something from last summer! Bring that! Check any "discount" stores, like Marshalls, Ross, Big Lots, etc... They get the clothing that didn't sell from the big Department stores. I've run across some really good buys that I intend to wear NEXT summer, at really cheap prices!

You might want to try the clearance racks at the stores. I don't know where you like but there was a lot of summer stuff still left last week at Kohl's and Penney's . Also Landsend.com has a great resort section and they can be returned at your local Sears.

Sue

I buy a lot a coldwatercreek.com too. Their outlet has wonderful buys and in many women's magazines there is a $25.00 coupon for a $100.00 purchase and they even honor the sale items. I have gotten over $300.00 of items for $100.00.

Jan

My choice would be Tilley Endurables at www.tilley.com

May be viewed as being a little pricey but well worth the cost. You do get what you pay for.

The Tilley Silks line of women's clothing are my favourite. Pieces can be rolled into a small ball and are minimally creased when unpacked.

The pants and skirts come with secret pockets that are pick pocket proof. Great to put in extra credit cards or bills.

The travel underwear is great. Just as they advertise you can pack for a two week vacation with only two pairs.

The tilley hats are wonderful too.

My husband loved the zip off pants/shorts. He would wear the shorts during the day and zip on the legs to wear in the dining room at night. The pants even after almost a weeks worth of wear looked incredible.

I buy a lot a coldwatercreek.com too. Their outlet has wonderful buys and in many women's magazines there is a $25.00 coupon for a $100.00 purchase and they even honor the sale items. I have gotten over $300.00 of items for $100.00.

Jan

Ditto for me for Coldwatercreek. They currently have free shipping, as do many other online sites before Christmas. Check out their their "travel knits" which pack easy and don't wrinkle. Happy shopping. SMN

I work in retail and we received a shipment of flip flops in this week.

Yes, it 10 degrees outside and we're getting our summer stock in.

Stores receive their seasonal merchandise earlier each year. Of course you

will be paying full price but you'll get first pick of all the sizes:)

You know the OP makes a good point.........my DW and I have even talked about it..........Plan your clothes ahead of time by 6 months when you cruise.

We cruise every Spring and Fall...........in March/April we buy some clothes we might need for our Fall cruise.........in Oct/Nov we buy what we might need in March or April..........

Try buying sandels in December...........yet I bought a new pair in August and have never worn them........they are for the March cruise we have planned.........

Good point by the original poster............buying new cruise clothes should be in a rotation depending on when you cruise.

Archived