2008 brides?

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all 2008 Brides!

My husband and I just got married while on the VOS in Cozumel Mexico!

Everything was perfect - the weather, the flowers, the dress, and the man!

I was so excited about how smoothly everything came together, and I have Stephanie from Cozumel Wedding Planner to thank! She and her team were simply amazing and if anyone is considering Cozumel for a beach wedding, I can only rave! Here's a couple shots from the perfect day!

Please feel free to ask me any questions - I am happy to help any fellow brides out!

Mrs. Cook ;)

1750239046_Kelly064sm.jpg.021220e7c40345191e6c3f9b253cfc5e.jpg

386581582_Kelly054sm.jpg.d8da72acf236e9cb201088818ee68b2f.jpg

Hi Inspiration Bride,

I'm new to this site, but did reply to another message of yours. I am also getting married on the Inspiration on June 21. We have a 10 month old daughter and I have a 5 year old daughter from a previous marriage.

Hi Inspiration Bride,

I'm new to this site, but did reply to another message of yours. I am also getting married on the Inspiration on June 21. We have a 10 month old daughter and I have a 5 year old daughter from a previous marriage.

hi!! i think i replied to you in the other msg as well :) i have a 3 year old daughter who will be sailing with us... do you know what room you will be in for your reception? i booked the pianist so we will be in the piano bar i am guessing... we should exchange emails so we can keep in touch until our big day :)

susanmichele@hotmail.com

We just returned from our cruise wedding on Voyager of the Seas 4/13/08 departure. We were married in port while in Montego Bay, Jamaica. What a fantastic trip we all had (13 people total)! I planned and did research for 2 years before the event, so if anyone would like any advice, pictures, wedding planner details etc, please feel free to email me at thefirehydrant@gmail.com.

We're getting married on Sept. 6 on land and then cruising on the NCL Pearl to Alaska departing on Sept. 14 (also my birthday! :)). It's the first cruise for both of us and we can't wait.

We are getting married in the Grand Cayman on Oct. 28th Saling out on the Carnival Valor on October 26th 2008. I am so excited. Because of this board I have spoken to Desiree at the GOH and I am going to book our wedding with her. Any other tips as in...welcome newsletters, inviations, favors, what your bridal party is going to wear and so forth would be helpful!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Hello all 2008 Brides!

to ask me any questions - I am happy to help any fellow brides out!

Mrs. Cook ;)

Is that really you? It looks like a picture from a brochure. You are stunning as well as the flowers.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived