2008 brides?

We got engaged on Serenade of the Seas on April 1, 2007. We're getting married on June 14, 2008 and taking our honeymoon cruise on Brilliance of the Seas on June 22, 2008. 12 nights in the Mediterranean...I can't wait! :)

we'll be going on the Carnival Splendor 12/6/08 (leaving from Ft Lauderdale) and getting married in St. Thomas on 12/9/08. I haven't put down a deposit yet but I'm fairly certain I'm going to use Janelle with Island Bliss Weddings to plan our ceremony.

We're getting married May 31, 2008 and then taking a cruise for our honeymoon. We're taking a Princess cruise to Alaska. I can't wait! Good luck planning everyone!

We're getting married Sept 14th and then going to Alaska as well. Which ship?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We are planning on getting married April 2008 on the Carnival Triumph on St. Thomas.

Just booked ours today! 2/26/08 Garden Terrace, St. Thomas, USVI. We will be on the Royal Caribbean Jewel of the Seas. Heidi

Floridagirl - I loved how you did a website with all of the information. Did you develop it yourself or go through a website? Also, we are looking to get married on St. Thomas in April. I am still debating whether to you an island coordinator or the cruise ship. What made your decision for you?

We're getting married on 3/29/08 and honeycruising on Voyager 3/30/08!

KGF, we are sailing on the Voyager the week after your honeymoon for our wedding. Hope those stabilizers are in good working condition, they're gonna need it! :D

Kelly :)

Daughter getting married 29th of june in port canaveral on the mariner of the seas. All friends couldn't afford to cruise so ta did 2day disney and universal studio package including compact cars so everyone that want to attend can attend. Much cheaper than holiday sailing being as though that is a holiday sailing and pretty expensive because 4th july.

Hi,

I'm getting married at sea on the Grand Princess on April 10, 2008. I can't wait!

It looks like we're both getting married on the same cruise:) . We're getting married at 11:00 am on 4/6/08 on the Grand. Do you have family/friends sailing with you? Right now we have about 60 people scheduled to go with us.

Where in VA do you live?

Archived