2008 brides?

My husband and I are getting married again Dec 13th on the Liberty in Miami

Hi Bridezilla,

Congratulations on you pending marriage. My girlfriend and about 15 of us will be on the new Independence of the Seas on 13 Dec 08. The wedding couple is getting married in St. Thomas and have booked the arrangements through Royal Romance for a beach wedding.

Is anyone else getting married on Explorer of the Seas out of Bayonne on Nov 1 2008? That is the day I am getting married. I was told there is another wedding that day and just hoping that bride or groom enjoys posting also, I would like to talk to them!

• 2 weeks later...
I am getting married to my best friend on July 26th 2008 then get to cruise a week later=). Any one else worried about name change and ID?

Congrats and good luck planning!

Hi CJs Girl and congratulations to you.

What is your concern re: name change and ID? Your passport?

How to Change Your Name in Your Passport

How to Change Your Name in Your Valid U.S. Passport

IF:

Then:

Your name has been legally changed due to marriage or a court order within one year from the date of issuance of passport' date=' Send a completed form DS-5504, [i']Application for a U.S. Passport: Name Change, Data Correction, and Limited Passport Book Replacement [/i]Form, a certified copy of your marriage certificate or your name change court decree, two recent color photographs (2” by 2”), and your current valid passport to the address listed on the form.

Photocopies and notarized copies are not acceptable

for passport purposes.

Click here to fill out and print form DS-5504

-otherwise-

If your name has changed by other means and/or it has been more than one year from the date of issuance of the passport, you must submit a DS-82 renewal application and pay all applicable fees. See Renewal for information on the DS-82.

I am getting married to my best friend on July 26th 2008 then get to cruise a week later=). Any one else worried about name change and ID?

Congrats and good luck planning!

Make sure to make all of your travel arrangements under your maiden name unless you are 100% sure you would be able to change your name with Social Security, Driver's License and passport within that week (social and dl are possible, but it's probably not possible to get your new passport that quickly--expedited service is a two week turnaround). If your id is different from the last name on the reservation you will have a problem.

We're flying to a family wedding 3 weeks after our at sea wedding, and since it can take up to 6 weeks to get our marriage certificate, my flight is booked in my maiden name. If we are lucky enough to get our certificate earlier, I'll just wait to change my name until after the trip.

Is anyone else getting married on Explorer of the Seas out of Bayonne on Nov 1 2008? That is the day I am getting married. I was told there is another wedding that day and just hoping that bride or groom enjoys posting also, I would like to talk to them!

My fiance & I are getting married in Bermuda off of the RC Explorer of the Seas sailing July 12th 2008 from Bayonne! Can't wait!!! Hope your planning is going well.... I wonder if there is anyone else getting married on our trips?!!? Best wishes:)

Getting married on Carnival Fantasy out of New Orleans. Any suggestions and/or pictures of this cruise ship would be great.

It's going to be great I know, but still have those worries about what it's going to look like. : )

Dawn

Archived