Is The Qm 2 Gay Friendly?

quietlynice

OMG YES!

Gay and Happy and Excited and Wonderful!

Friendly to all types!

Our CC meeting had to be changed to a different time- FOD (Friends of Dorothy) had the Commodore Club all sewn up!

You will find many quiet mature gay couples on board. My friend Maria can attest to that. Heck, she ran into one of her friends from Fire Island and his partner unexpectedly. And both of my QM2 cruises, I would have to say I met or knew several mature gay couples. (and more than a few younger also) You will blend right in. It will be like your own personal shangri-la where you are free to be yourself. I think you will find a perfectly normal atmosphere were some of the couples just happen to share the same numbers of X and Y chromosomes. I think it is an ideal atmosphere where one does not have to resort to camp, but can just exist going about your daily lives like any other couple, and no one really cares who you retire to your room with that evening (unless,of course, it is someone ELSE's partner! <G>) Honestly. You will love the atmosphere of this ship. You do not have to pretend to be anyone other than who you are and you will not feel in the least bit out of place. No one will even blink.

welcome aboard. I hope tht I will be sharing your voyage and will meet you on board some time.

Karie,

who happens to be of the hetero variety, but is very Gay-frendly. (And her partner Marc, too)

We will be traveling on the QM 2 in January, and are certainly looking forward to the cruise.

Is the ship "gay friendly", and do you have any tips for a mature gay couple?

Thanks!!

they dont call it the queen for no reason!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! advice = enjoy your gonna luv it!!!! bonvoyage

Yes it is. Remember to check their schedules for meeting other gay passengers called "Dorothy's ---" They meet at the Commodore Club. Incidentally, they are going to have a gay cruise very soon I believe at the Carribean and the staff was looking forward to it. I saw several gay couples at my Mediterranean Explorer last September and they looked like they were having fun!

Archived