National Whiner's Day - Let's Talk NCL

flyingpirate

PleasePleasePlease, NCL--enforce the "No Saving Lounge Chairs" rule! And anyone caught clipping their toenails anywhere in public should be forced to wear shoes from that moment forward.

Oh, sorry. That was 2 whines ...

;)

Here - Here!! That (the clipping part) is so disgusting:eek: ! Come to think of it - so is the chair saving.:D

Go back to the policy of only allowing booking of speciality restaurants 24 hours ahead. I hate having to make a beeline to the desk as soon as I board to read the menus for each night to decide what resies to make for the remainder of the week. I don't KNOW when I'm going to be hungry, tired, late, whatever but I'm forced to make those resies for an entire week just to be sure I'll get a chance to eat in them.

Wow, this whining really feels good. Oh oh, hope I'm not heading down THAT path!:eek:

Go back to the policy of only allowing booking of speciality restaurants 24 hours ahead. I hate having to make a beeline to the desk as soon as I board to read the menus for each night to decide what resies to make for the remainder of the week. I don't KNOW when I'm going to be hungry' date=' tired, late, whatever but I'm forced to make those resies for an entire week just to be sure I'll get a chance to eat in them.

Wow, this whining really feels good. Oh oh, hope I'm not heading down THAT path!:eek:[/quote']

I second that :D

I have two whines...

1st:

Corvette lovers should be allowed to bring our Corvettes on board so we can have a car show on the promenade deck ask folks sit in lounge chairs and applaud.

2nd:

We should be able to bring our dogs with us... and parrots too!

Imagine the savings in not having birddog sitters. Sigh...

P.S. a third whine... I haven't won a free cruise and I haven't been upgrade to the GV for $350 pp.

iwould like to whine about NCL not running out of clean sheets, fresh flower arrangements in my suite or how about fresh fruit everyday. i further would like to complain about to many smiling faces from the crew and incuding the old man himself taking time out of his extremely hectic schedule to shake my hand because i spent to much money on my owners suite so he feels compelled to interrupt his schedule for me.so these are my complaints and sincerely hope nothing is done about them!!!!!!!!

refman

Thanks to the poster who suggested NOLA, but believe it or not, it's even more expensive to fly to NOLA than it is to Miami. I know -- it makes no sense at all, but every time I've tried that option, I get the same result.

I keep suggesting that they just dig a nice canal from the Great Salt Lake to the Pacific Ocean, and then I can have my own homeport :D , but somehow that doesn't seem to be working really well either.

Thanks to the poster who suggested NOLA, but believe it or not, it's even more expensive to fly to NOLA than it is to Miami. I know -- it makes no sense at all, but every time I've tried that option, I get the same result.

I keep suggesting that they just dig a nice canal from the Great Salt Lake to the Pacific Ocean, and then I can have my own homeport :D , but somehow that doesn't seem to be working really well either.

Since Miami is a major airport hub or gateway, I'm not surprised to find air fares being cheaper to Miami than New Orleans.

Monte, I can't believe you said that!!!! it was pretty funny, I have to admit. Nita

It seems no amount of nagging will help. The Sun's Promenade Deck is just too small to have them. If you need to nag someone, you might get better results nagging the US Coast Guard.

Never mind, even they will not care because safety is their number uno concern.

I never thought I would be saying this... but bring back the old website as it is better than the new one. The old one is not as colorful and pleasing to the eye as the new one but functionality is well, LOUSY. I want to be able to price my own cruise, compare balconies to penthouses and check availability of various staterooms. Thanks I feel better after that whine!

I never thought I would be saying this... but bring back the old website as it is better than the new one. The old one is not as colorful and pleasing to the eye as the new one but functionality is well, LOUSY. I want to be able to price my own cruise, compare balconies to penthouses and check availability of various staterooms. Thanks I feel better after that whine!

I second that!

Archived