Conquest only Questions! Post 'em Here!

ShoMeChiefsFan

I just noticed that our 2 balcony cabins on the upper deck are above the theater. How much noise do you think we will we hear? And how late at night?

Most of the shows were over by 10:00 in the main theater, so not too late. Our cabin was near the atrium, and we never heard any noise. There were also three children in the cabin next to us, and we never heard them either! :)

I apologize in advance in case I'm repeating, but I cannot find a roll call for Conquest 3/22/09. It seems to be a legitimate cruise on their website. Am I simply overlooking it? Highly possible...I have the dreaded 'over 40' eyesight.

I apologize in advance in case I'm repeating, but I cannot find a roll call for Conquest 3/22/09. It seems to be a legitimate cruise on their website. Am I simply overlooking it? Highly possible...I have the dreaded 'over 40' eyesight.

Here you go...http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=809155

Most of the shows were over by 10:00 in the main theater, so not too late. Our cabin was near the atrium, and we never heard any noise. There were also three children in the cabin next to us, and we never heard them either! :)

Thank you.:)

Hi all,We just returned from the Conquest, and I have uploaded all the capers at http://capers.stateroom.info.

Thank you so much! I've been waiting for somebody to post this. This will be my second cruise and my DHs first. It was nice for us to see what was happening onboard and decide what we'd like to do. It also helped us decide which seating time to choose.

thank you.

when i look at 1274 it shows just a empty space across from it can anyone tell me if its really an empty space or a workers area.

Hi, we are just back from the Conquest yesterday! It was fabulous! My sister was in this room, I think that it was a workers area.They loved the room! I was just down the hall in 1284!

My friends and I booked 3 cabins on the spa deck1114, 1120 and1122 they are close to the elevators but two of the ladies have trouble walking alond distance. If you have ever stayed on the spa deck or in these cabins, please shre your insight. we are sai;ing with the crazies 9/20/09.

Thank You,

Julie

Just wondering if anyone is considering taking the new Eastern Caribbean cruise on the Conquest to Key West; Freeport, and Nassau, The Bahamas.

I'm beginning to consider it for a mid-May trip instead of a Panama Canal cruise in February for various reasons.

Just wondering if anyone is considering taking the new Eastern Caribbean cruise on the Conquest to Key West; Freeport, and Nassau, The Bahamas.

I'm beginning to consider it for a mid-May trip instead of a Panama Canal cruise in February for various reasons.

We have been watching for the new Eastern Caribbean cruise aboard the Conquest to become available for booking and as soon as it did--we booked it for 9/2009. We are looking forward to it. Can't say if a CC roll call has been started for that cruise---I just thought about it and have not checked that out yet.

Happy Cruisin, Hope

Hello,

I'm still waiting to hear from someone who knows anything about the cabins on the spa deck of the Conquest. If anyone has photos please share them it would be greatly appreciated. Any info. about that area of the ship would be welcomed.

Julie

We have been watching for the new Eastern Caribbean cruise aboard the Conquest to become available for booking and as soon as it did--we booked it for 9/2009.

The crazies have booked about 10% of the ship already for 9/20/09?? Are you going 9/20/09 or is there another Eastern in sept 09??? Im not booked with them, booked on my own earlier. Did you check out their rates to see if the rates thru CC are better than what you could get booking on your own?

If you are going 9/20/09 there is a roll call already started

My friends and I booked 3 cabins on the spa deck1114, 1120 and1122 they are close to the elevators but two of the ladies have trouble walking alond distance. If you have ever stayed on the spa deck or in these cabins, please shre your insight. we are sai;ing with the crazies 9/20/09.

Thank You,

Julie

These cabins will be changed to balconys when the Conquest dry docks in January, so how the cabins look now wouldnt be how they will look when you go.

Does anyone know about the aft balcony cabins? When we were on the Conquest, some of the aft cabins had more cabinets and some had only a desk. Does anyone know which cabins have each layout? We really want the cabins with the cabinets.

Biker Rally Weekend 10/31/08 - 11/2/08

Rooms are very hard to book for the night. I was quoted $269.99, for the Quality Inn. Most hotels in the Galveston area are booked or extremely expensive for one night. I made arrangements at EZ Cruise Parking for the car, but will probably stay somewhere between Houston and Galveston Saturday night.

How funny, I have seen you post on other threads, but never noticed the "Richardson" location :-)

Im over on the East of I75 area, my parents lived in their house for the last 30 years, so I moved close to help them out. Yep, Im in Richardson too.

Going off on the Conquest 3 weeks from next Sunday, getting closer.