Conquest only Questions! Post 'em Here!

ShoMeChiefsFan

How long does it take to get off in a port? I'm trying to book my excursion in Cozumel and I'm not sure what time to tell them. We get there at 10.

Thanks!

Are you cruising really soon? They just changed the itinerary to take an hour off in Coz, supposedly because of Hurricane Ike. They should make the arrangements since they're the ones who made the changes after people had already booked and paid.

Its doesnt. I think the Oriental stir fry window might be where the Mongolian grill is on other ships? The deli is the window on the other side.

I read in a post a few weeks ago that they had taken out the Wok and made it into Mexican food takeout on the Conquest. Can anyone confirm this?

OK' date=' we're sailing on Sunday and I'm getting my door decorations ready. Are the doors on the Conquest made of metal? I need to know whether to us magnets or that poster putty stuff to stick the decorations to the door.[/color']

Thanks! :)

From what I read on other posts I don't think they are metal. I would go with the putty.

We booked on the panorama 1025. But now I've been reading the higher you go the more motion you feel. Is this accurate? Has anyone stayed on the panorama deck? Did you like it? Thanks in advance for any answers.

We had room 1042 and loved it. We were toward the front of the ship and had an excellent view. We noticed the motion no matter where we were at in the ship. Sometimes we rocked worse that others but we still enjoyed the room.

I know this has been asked and answered but can't find it..

How much much would a bottle of Wild Turkey or such whiskey be thru the ship? How do you order it? Is it in your cabin when you arrive? Is there a list somewhere with prices?

Thanks..

I will try this on the main page..

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry if this has already been asked before. I'm sailing on the Conquest on Oct 19th and was wondering what are the free fitness classes offered. I know certain ones like spinning are $10 each, but have heard that they also offer ones with no charge.

Hi!

Me and my Hubby are booked in 8B #6412

I would really appreciate if someone could tell me how this room was.

Thank You!

I was in #6427 on the 9/28 cruise and I loved it. It's on the other side of the hallway from 6412, but it was a lot quieter than I expected. You'll love the balcony!

If you can afford a balcony on the Conquest, GO for it!!! Our balcony was one of our favorite hang outs. I loved pulling in and out of the various ports, with my head hanging out over the railing like a little excited dog:)

How much much would a bottle of Wild Turkey or such whiskey be thru the ship? How do you order it? Is it in your cabin when you arrive? Is there a list somewhere with prices?

Thanks..

Carolyn,

I paid $38 for a liter of Jim Beam, through the Bon Voyage department.

On the ecstasy last year, we bought a couple bottles of liquor, the last night of the cruise... we took it back to the room for debarkation the next day, I belive, if you buy it earlier, it is delivered to your room the last night. We paid about $25/bottle for crown, turkey and some vodka of some sort.. I dont remember the brand name.

If you are looking to purchase something at the beginning of your cruise for consumption during your cruise, I am not aware that you can do that, other than wine. Hope that helps.

Thanks..

Carolyn,

I paid $38 for a liter of Jim Beam, through the Bon Voyage department.

I see nanuk answered regarding the bon voyage department... I was not aware that you could purchase 'hard liquor' from them.. I thought only wine was available.... if you can, in my estimation, it's roughly 10-13 bucks more than what I paid, for consumption on the ship.

On the ecstasy last year, we bought a couple bottles of liquor, the last night of the cruise... we took it back to the room for debarkation the next day, I belive, if you buy it earlier, it is delivered to your room the last night. We paid about $25/bottle for crown, turkey and some vodka of some sort.. I dont remember the brand name.

If you are looking to purchase something at the beginning of your cruise for consumption during your cruise, I am not aware that you can do that, other than wine. Hope that helps.

You can order liquor for your cabin through the Bon Voyage department. You must call them directly, as it is not advertised on the website.

Yes, you pay a premium for the liquor, but still a lot less for each shot. We still have a healthy S&S account, but not as much as it would be without first stocking our cabin :D .

I read something somewhere about a secret deck?

I cant find the post now, could someone please tell me where the secret deck is on the conquest?

Thanks!!!

Their is no secret deck on the conquest but there is access to the front look out area of the ship through the(secret doors)

Is that front lookout area on most floors? We're going to be on the Panorama deck, is this good for accesibility? We're actually 2 floors down from Camp Carnival... that makes me happy (as we have two kiddos who will hopefully be spending a lot of time there)!

Is that front lookout area on most floors? We're going to be on the Panorama deck, is this good for accesibility? We're actually 2 floors down from Camp Carnival... that makes me happy (as we have two kiddos who will hopefully be spending a lot of time there)!

The Panorama deck does have an observation deck forward. I think this is a great deck, especially for a family. You will be close to Camp Carnival, the Lido pools and slide, and the gym. The gym has large private multi-head showers. This can be a real time-saver for dad and/or a son to use while the ladies dress in the cabin.;)