Don't book this (these) rooms

SPARKY12

Anybody stay in Room 1211 on the Freedom? i know it outside cabin and close to the front of the ship. Will this be a good location or bad? Thanks Mary49

Carnival Freedom or Freedom of the Seas?

carnival freedom== is a 1A with portholes. VERY forward- You might hear the anchor dropping. very long walk to the food/pools

Edited by serene56

Carnival Freedom or Freedom of the Seas?

carnival freedom== is a 1A with portholes. VERY forward- You might hear the anchor dropping. very long walk to the food/pools

Thanks serene56. It's on Carnival Freedom. I figured as much. That's why the price was good. I guess middle of ship would be best?? Thanks Mary49

Any really bad rooms for Celebrity Century? We have a guarrenteed room so none assigned yet for April 17, 2010.

What category? A room underneath the galley, which would be noisy 24/7 would be a problem for me. Or one way far aft could be a problem if prone to sea sickness.

Edited by tink360

From what I could see of the cat 11s, they could be on many different decks. Saw plaza deck, panorama, and continental. To me, the worst would be if you got a room on continental, underneath the galley. If you are underneath the dining room, that should not be a problem for noise. Panorama deck could be over the top level of the celebrity theater, if you are near the front of the ship. Their shows did not go really late as I recall, so unless you retire early it probably would not be a noise issue. If in a forward cabin on plaza, it could be underneath the celebrity theater.

People can luck out and be upgraded on a guarantee, I've never booked one yet because I have too much of an issue with sea sickness to take a chance. Good luck, have a great cruise. The century is a beautiful ship.

Serene 56 I'm hoping you might be able to help me. We are on the Royal Princess in 8090 an aft balcony and I'm wondering if we might have trouble with the buffet right above us.? Thanks for any help you might be able to give me.

have not sailed Princess like that-- but buffet areas are carpeted s o you wont get noise from that area.

Thanks serene56. It's on Carnival Freedom. I figured as much. That's why the price was good. I guess middle of ship would be best?? Thanks Mary49

whats the price difference to go to an inside cabin- look at the cabins across the front of the ship- these once used to be oceanview. They do have a window but are obstructed.

What ports are you going to-- you may not get the anchor dropping

whats the price difference to go to an inside cabin- look at the cabins across the front of the ship- these once used to be oceanview. They do have a window but are obstructed.

What ports are you going to-- you may not get the anchor dropping

Looking at Jamaica 6 day cruise. Paying for a single supplement. For this type was $1,024 for August 8th sailing. Trying to get down there and see my band "Music Boardwalk" before they break for vacation. They have a new keyboard player that I hear is very good. How do you know the cabins so well? May still change my room for maybe middle of ship??? What ports are you seeing? Mary49

Looking at Jamaica 6 day cruise. Paying for a single supplement. For this type was $1,024 for August 8th sailing. Trying to get down there and see my band "Music Boardwalk" before they break for vacation. They have a new keyboard player that I hear is very good. How do you know the cabins so well? May still change my room for maybe middle of ship??? What ports are you seeing? Mary49

I am sailing on your MUSIC BOARDWALK ship--lol want me to tell them anything?

wow== over 1,000 to sail in an inside cabin :( we are going in a balcony for 629.pp (we booked over 18 months ago)

I know the cabins because in recent cruises I spent a lot of time with the Hotel manager onboard-- I do a lot of touring...PLUS I been here forever-

Edited by serene56

I am sailing on your MUSIC BOARDWALK ship--lol want me to tell them anything?

wow== over 1,000 to sail in an inside cabin :( we are going in a balcony for 629.pp (we booked over 18 months ago)

I know the cabins because in recent cruises I spent a lot of time with the Hotel manager onboard-- I do a lot of touring...PLUS I been here forever-

Yeah, it's a lot for a single person. We have to pay for double occupancy. But believe it or not it's cheaper cruising from Fla. than NY. Oh how I wish I lived in Fla. I'd be cruising every month. I'm soo tempted to splurge and go for a balcony.

Yeah, it's a lot for a single person. We have to pay for double occupancy. But believe it or not it's cheaper cruising from Fla. than NY. Oh how I wish I lived in Fla. I'd be cruising every month. I'm soo tempted to splurge and go for a balcony.

COuld it be cheaper for you to drive to Baltimore-- NY is an expensive port to begin with.

We are booked for Grandeur of the Sea, Room 7094. It is a balcony room, right beside the Card room. Not sure what the Card room is. But does anyone know if this room is ok? Thanks.

card room is where people get together to play board games or play cards.

Carnival Ecstasy M246 vs. E210 Which is the best?A little concerned about the dining room being overhead in E210. Any info would be helpful.Thanks in advance!

I would take E210.

M246 is too far aft and you will get vibrations shuddering.

Although E210 is under the dining room --its carpeted-- plus its more centrally located--with easy access to stairs/elevators

I would take E210.

M246 is too far aft and you will get vibrations shuddering.

Although E210 is under the dining room --its carpeted-- plus its more centrally located--with easy access to stairs/elevators

Thanks!! Upgraded to E86, for $10 per person. Thinking this is a great location.

COuld it be cheaper for you to drive to Baltimore-- NY is an expensive port to begin with.

No because I don't drive to begin with. I don't mind paying a little extra for vacation. I like to treat myself at least once a year if I can. I love leaving from New York away. I've never done a trip out of Florida before so it would be a fun experience if I do it. Would you suggest going the day before or if I take an early flight like around 8:00am would it still be good enough time to get to the port? I just saw BeachChick24 pictures. Freedom looks really beautiful. Thanks Mary49

No because I don't drive to begin with. I don't mind paying a little extra for vacation. I like to treat myself at least once a year if I can. I love leaving from New York away. I've never done a trip out of Florida before so it would be a fun experience if I do it. Would you suggest going the day before or if I take an early flight like around 8:00am would it still be good enough time to get to the port? I just saw BeachChick24 pictures. Freedom looks really beautiful. Thanks Mary49

After my first cruise flying in the same day of the cruise and what a mess-- I would NEVER tell someone to fly in the same day.

BUT this cruise we are taking in March-- we are flying out the same day at 8:00 and i cant tell you how stressed I am about that.

but hotels were an arm /a leg and a few toes== and airfare that night before was too high. ( i could fly to aruba cheaper then it cost to go to FLL this weekend)

and if you were gonna cruise on the Freedom this day-- I would ask you to book my grand daughter in your cabin so we can take her with us-- and you wouldnt have to pay single supplement