Don't book this (these) rooms

SPARKY12

Carnival ships-- I know like theback of my hand- Princess-- I am learning.

For inside cabins I have no idea-

Balconies- the best is a BB on the CAribe deck on the corner- it shares with only one neighbor and it feels so private.

Mini Suite

Emerald deck-- the last one aft

Dolphin deck-- the last one aft-- but its exposed to the people above

Thanks Serene! I have the feeling I will be lucky to afford getting on the ship at all, let alone in a balcony. This is for a transatlantic with a great itinerary. Maybe if I can find a friend to share a cabin with.

Does anyone have an opinion about what the noise level is like in the aft cabins on deck 8 of the NCL Pearl? I ask because there's the Bowling alley and the Bliss Night Club right below. I'd really like to book a cabin there right away, but I'm very concerned about the noise.

How about any cabins on deck 9 or 10 on the NCL Jewel? Thanks in advance Kelly

You should be fine on either deck, as there are only staterooms above and below you. We were in an AB Penthouse on Deck 11 and it was noisy at times, with chairs moving around overhead (not enough to ruin our cruise, but it makes me wonder why they planned the higher price staterooms to be under public areas.) We stayed in the Owner's Suite on the NCL Sun and it felt like the anchor was stored right next to the bed (talk about a wake-up call :eek:)

Anyway, the Jewel is a fantastic ship - have fun!

Does anyone know any details about room 6234 on carnival legend? any pics?

is a handicapped cabin. IF its nots needed to can be moved.

there is no sofa and things sit low. (better access for a wheel chair person)

Anyone stayed in or near here? We are travelling with an infant son and a 13 year old. Mostly concerned with lifeboats below that may block view of water from balcony. It is classed as an 8E. Is this an issue here? I have also seen a few comments about crew areas being located in the dead space across from some cabins on floorplans. Is that the case on this ship? Would be a concern for a light sleeping baby.

Thanks in advance!...Great forum. Great people too. Hope some of you are on this cruise March 4th!

We are on the new ship Carnival dream We have room 9453 which is similar to room 8431 on the carnival splendor and all the conqust style ships has anyone had a problem with this room? it is sideways and behind a gust elevator and under the serenity pool area.. Thanks

we just booked 9448 on the Dream and I was wondering the same thing. Did you get any answers to your question? If so, please share!! And good luck to you!!

We were very glad to get an upgrade to CC class on the Constellation. However room 9088 seemed to be right below the pool deck where the pool butlers set up every morning. We love to sleep in so at 7:30 until about 9am we heard the rolling racks of towels as well as the chairs being moved around. Avoid this room if you like to sleep in. It was the same noise during our nap time (5pm - 7:30pm). If you like rest I suggest being on deck 8.

Does anyone know if rm 6485 on carnival glory is a good one? It's an aft balcony.

awesome choice- balcony is bigger then a side- cabin is the same size.

Balconies tend to be warm so close your curtain to the cabin to keep it cool.

how about 5104 on Carnival Miracle. good or bad??

Its a different class ship for you.

Why I wouldnt book the cabin-- too far forward. (for a january sailing if you hit rough waters you will feel that motion.

It sits next to a connecting cabin- a connecting cabin to a balcony. Means a family will be booking that with the kids next door.

camp carnival is two doors down- lots of traffic outside your door. May get noise- might not- not worth the chance for me.

Long walk to the food/pools.

I would try for 5255