Thursday Weigh-in 3/1/07

WeirdEyes

Welcome to March!! :D

I lost one pound this week. I stepped up my cardio and have really been watching what I eat. I guess it paid off. Hopefully, I can continue to lose at least one pound a week until my May 27th cruise.....a little over 12 weeks. If I do, I'll be a happy cruiser. ;)

Good luck, everyone and have a great day!!!!!

well, I gained 1/2 lb this week :( It's been one of those weeks where I've been craving salt and I just couldn't stop eating! Darn pms! :mad: I didn't have this problem during this time of the month the previous two months. Hopefully next week I can get back on track. :rolleyes:

well, I gained 1/2 lb this week :( It's been one of those weeks where I've been craving salt and I just couldn't stop eating! Darn pms! :mad: I didn't have this problem during this time of the month the previous two months. Hopefully next week I can get back on track. :rolleyes:

You'll get back on track! ;)

Hi Sheila, I am back to reporting here as well:)

I was hoping for another big loss like last week, I should have know better but I am still happy I am down 1 pound from last week. Although I only have 2 weeks (actually 16 days) till we cruise and really want to loose another 3.5 pounds to get to the goal I had set. I will say I really am starting to feel the difference of the 13 pounds I have lost since January 1st. I love it when friends and co-workers are even noticing:cool:

I am keeping up with my extra daily exercise, I really think that is what is helping. Now I just need to stay away from all the Girl Scout Cookies everyone has including myself:eek: Yes, I ordered some from my bosses daughter but I did order the Low Fat Cinnamon Oatmeal ones.;)

Hope everyone had a Great week:) and has a extra great weekend!!

Good Morning Everyone. I'm not weighing this week.

On a good note I tried on some of my summer clothes that last year were just too tight and low and behold they fit with room to spare.

This is great because eventhough the scale isn't moving much I feel the difference of my extra exercise in my clothes.

Good morning, group -

I've missed two weeks - tried to post last week, but it just wouldn't go through and I forgot to go back. So, I'm down a total of 3 lbs. for three weeks - I'll take it, though. I know I'll do much better as the weather continues to improve - just couldn't get motivated to do anything with that bitter cold we were having.

So, everyone - go forth and eat well this week.

Good week for me down 3 lbs to 151.6. I still have 4 weeks until I cruise so I'm hoping to get down 8 lbs. by then. I won't be at goal, but 8 lbs from it only. If I can just try and not go over board ( lol) on the food on the cruise..

You guys can do this!!! I have lost 17 lbs since Jan 1st. I can't see it so much as I am tall, but as winewanderer said my clothes really fit better, Got out my cruising stuff and I can now wear most of it.

Baby steps! I just told myself 1-2 lbs a week, it's been my mantra. I have always been one of those quick fix dieters ( scarsdale, hollywood diet) and I lose & gain it all back. Trying this time to do it right and learn to eat healthy and keep it that way..

Big moment this week, went out to eat with this guy I'm kinda seeing(?) and our boys to Chilis after baseball practice. I was good:D , no wine, had ice tea, the talapia and extra steamed vegies instead of rice.

You have a great week!

Happy Cruising

Donna

Hi, just found this section and wondering how to "join" in the weight loss discussion. I definitely want to lose weight prior to my next cruise, and it seems like there are some good tips/motivators on here.

Hi, just found this section and wondering how to "join" in the weight loss discussion. I definitely want to lose weight prior to my next cruise, and it seems like there are some good tips/motivators on here.

Hi and welcome! Just jump in on any thread you see you might be interested in. You'll get a lot of good support here. We have weigh-ins every Thursday.

Welcome!! And consider yourself joined! I have found that I look forward to Thursdays (as long as I'm doing good...) It's a great motivator. And the people are great support here! Join in for sure~:D

Happy Cruising!

Donna

Hi all!!!

My scale said I had gained this week so I didn't want to go to WW today and weigh-in.

I told myself that I had been good this week and that I had to go and face the music one way or the other.

I went and am proud to announce I am down 1.2 lbs. this week. Yeehaw!!

I also received a 5 lb. star.

See ya all next week.

Crystal

So haven't weighed. Hoping I'm doing alright.

Eating a little too much.

Thanks Sheila for starting weigh-in.

Please start next week too.

Looks like everyone is doing good! CONGRATS!

Weigh To Go!

Well, I forgot to wiegh in yesterday so I weighed today. Up 1.5! :eek: I guess I could have guessed though after being at the fair every night for the last seven nights. No more excuses, I'm cruising in 1 month!!! See ya' next week, and I will be back down!

Shelly

Archived