What are your favorite places to be onboard?

gomomgo

We're going on the Grand Princess in less than 3 weeks (!). Since this is our first cruise, we're looking for fun things to do. What are your favorite spots onboard for relaxing, entertainment, getting away from the crowds, dining...?

I haven't been on the Grand since it was retrofitted with MUTS but on CB this was my favorite place to spend the day and I'm sure it will be the next time I go on Grand.

I also LOVED the piano bar on Grand...Roger Carr was there last time and he is terrific. He was on Coral Christmas cruise 2005 also. If he is on your ship, make sure you go see him.

elisa

Adults only Terrace Pool on the aft deck.

WarEagle76, you beat me to it!! No kids! :cool:

I especially like to sit between the pool and the railing duing sea days watching the wake. It seems like it just you, your significant other and the water. You almost forget that there are 2,600 other people behind you! :D

My favorite spots are the Terrace Pool at the aft, in the atrium coffee bar, or at the pool under the glass dome. In the evenings, I often enjoy bringing a buffet plate back to the cabin with a little nosh along with a scotch and soda. Hmmmm..

I agree about Skywalkers. It's a great place to sit during the day and read. We usually bring a bottle of champagne, get some OJ and make our own mimosas. It's normally quiet there and the view is outstanding.

Gosh, I wish I was on a cruise right now. I have to wait until next February.

The adults only pool with a drink in my hand watching off the stern of the ship at the wake!

3 weeks ago when we were on The Grand there was a mid-thirties couple with two young girls 3-4 years old that were playing all around the deck at that pool while the parents sat in the risers facing the pool totally oblivious to all the "Adults Only" signs.

Mike:(

I'm writing them all down (don't have a balcony, though:( ). It sounds like even with a full ship we'll find some quiet niches to relax and enjoy the ocean. Keep 'em comin' if you want to reminisce. They all sound so soothing and romantic.

Archived