Beach wedding in St Thomas

I am thinking about emailing Janelle but was just wondering if you mind telling me about Blue Glass Photography? I checked their website and think they look great but am wondering if you could share any info like the cost, how many pics they said they would take, and if you can purchase a disc of pics? Thanks.

Cruisintink,

I used Leslie of Perfect Weddings of St. Thomas. We were married at Secret Harbor. I will send you a link to our wedding pics so you can see the ceremony. We had Blue Glass Photography as part of our package. I don't know what the breakdown for the photography cost was, but my pics are fabulous. The CD is included - no proofs to look at or choose from...you get them all and it arrived the day after we returned from the cruise. Email me at princessd0767@gmail.com if you have any other questions.

I am using Blue Grass photography too. They quoted me $500 for one hour (75-110 pics) with cd + ownership rights, or $800 for two hours (110-175 pics) with cd + ownership. I can send you the rate sheet that they sent me if you want to see their prices on other things (albums, etc). Hope that helps!

Ashley

I am thinking about emailing Janelle but was just wondering if you mind telling me about Blue Glass Photography? I checked their website and think they look great but am wondering if you could share any info like the cost, how many pics they said they would take, and if you can purchase a disc of pics? Thanks.

Like Fairbot, I am also using Perfect Weddings of St. Thomas and using BlueGlass Photography. From what my WC said, the photography is $500/hour. I am having them for 2 hours, so it will cost me $1,000. I am not sure if that is the actual amount Blue Glass charges, or if it would be different using different WCs or if you booked them independently. Hope that gives you a general idea!

I am using Blue Grass photography too. They quoted me $500 for one hour (75-110 pics) with cd + ownership rights, or $800 for two hours (110-175 pics) with cd + ownership. I can send you the rate sheet that they sent me if you want to see their prices on other things (albums, etc). Hope that helps!

Ashley

Ashley, it would be great if you could send the price sheet. I appreciate your help and everyone else too! Hopefully my niece will be coming with on our cruise (she's a photographer!) and we won't need to hire one but just in case I better check for one. wilson1@hickorytech.net

Archived