Thursday Weigh-in 3/22/07

WeirdEyes

Good Thursday Morning!!!! :D I hope all of you are in good moods because you had a great number on the scale.

I lost one pound this week and 1 inch total from all over. I still haven't lost any inches in my thighs and arms and that is driving me batty.

How did everyone else do? Good luck!!!!! :)

Down 1 lb. this week. Not really measuring inches, but I think my waistbands are starting to feel looser. We went to a cookout at friends of my in-laws, and I had a bit of a binge there, so I guess I should be happy I still managed to lose a pound this week instead of going up. Hoping to do better in the next week.

I lost 2 pounds again this week! Plus I lost 3/4 inch from each thigh and 1/4 inch from my hips this week! My waist measurement stayed the same, but I'm happy to start seeing a difference in my thighs! (I only measure waist, hips, & thighs.) So I'm feeling pretty good this morning! :D

I lost 2 pounds again this week! Plus I lost 3/4 inch from each thigh and 1/4 inch from my hips this week! My waist measurement stayed the same, but I'm happy to start seeing a difference in my thighs! (I only measure waist, hips, & thighs.) So I'm feeling pretty good this morning! :D

Wow! What are you doing to get the inches off your thighs? Pass some over to me!!! CONGRATS!

I lost a pound as well!:D I'm so happy because after last week's 2 lbs, I didn't think I'd lose any.

As for inches lost, I measured my waist size back in December and I've lost 3 inches since then. I should have measured my thighs but I didn't think of it. I carry all my weight in my hips and thighs. Pants are always too big for me in the waist because my waist is small but I need such a big size so that the hips and thighs fit:rolleyes:

Some of the lost inches?:D

LOL! :) Sure Sheila, you can have 'em!

I added an extra hour of cardio to my normal routine last week, so that must have helped. But it does seem strange to lose so much from my thighs and none from my waist, so I'm happy about it, but not convinced that I just didn't measure my thighs wrong last week (or this morning).

I'm going to try to increase my cardio by another hour this week, so I'm really excited about seeing next week's results!

I lost a pound as well!:D I'm so happy because after last week's 2 lbs, I didn't think I'd lose any.

As for inches lost, I measured my waist size back in December and I've lost 3 inches since then. I should have measured my thighs but I didn't think of it. I carry all my weight in my hips and thighs. Pants are always too big for me in the waist because my waist is small but I need such a big size so that the hips and thighs fit:rolleyes:

I have that exact same pants issue! It's so frustrating, isn't it!

I guess that could explain why I lost so much from my thighs and none from my waist. My thighs have a lot more to lose than my waist does!

I carry all my weight in my hips and thighs. Pants are always too big for me in the waist because my waist is small but I need such a big size so that the hips and thighs fit:rolleyes:

I used to carry all my weight there, too... until I had a hysterectomy and now I have a pot belly as well to go with the hips and thighs. :(

According to Dr. Oz, you are probably healthy though. He says that pear shaped people are healthier than apple shaped.

Keep up the exercise it'll tone up and go away.

Crystal

I lost 2 lbs, which isn't dramatic but it put me at 149:D :D

I haven't weighed 140 anything in a year and a half!! What a motivator!!

I don't measure, but I gauge by the way my clothes fit and they sure fit better. I think I tld yall I'm tall 5'8. I've lost 19 lbs since Jan. and NO ONE noitced until yesterday. I hide it well in my stomach, hips & thighs. But yesterday a friend asked if I'd lost weight becuase it looked like it! Yeah!!!

Made my day! Next mini goal, 145, hopefully by cruise day April 1st!:p

Have a great week~

Donna

Congratulations everyone. I too lost, 1.8. I'm so happy.

I am now on the other side of 1_5. Yeah!! I've lost 5 lbs. since January.

I don't measure, I just go by how certain clothes fit. Yesterday I put on a pair of capris and there was room in the seat and thighs.

Hi, all - congratulations on all of the losses! I stayed the same this week and am really going to have to step it up. Today is DH's birthday, so I'm taking him out to dinner - then, Sunday the kids and grandkids are coming - next week is a big engagement party followed the next week by a wedding and Easter. Whew! on the upside, the weather is improving, so I am going to try to get a lot more exercise in.

Hopefully, I'll have a good report next week!

Hey everyone!! I've been lurking around these threads for a few days and decided to jump in on this one because I am also trying to lose weight and we weigh in at work on Thursdays. Well what we do is we have a chart and scale in our bathroom at work and we each weigh in on our own and put it on the chart. I've recently started Curves too. I also count Weight Watchers points on my own (I haven't been doing so hot with that though). I am going to Curves regularly though. So at Curves we officially get weighed in and measured once a month. So when I am at one month there I will let you know if I made any progress. At work we weigh in weekly and there I lost 7lbs so far. The first 5 was in one week and I really think that was all water gain from being bloated...PMS....YUK!!! Today I did not weigh in yet but I will tomorrow. I feel like I've gained but again it is that dreaded PMS time...I tend to get bloated during this time!! My cruise is in December and we are headed to Vegas in July. My ultimate goal is to lose 80lbs.

Archived