Refrigerators in the cheap cabins and hangers

The smaller cabins don't have much closet space, anyway, so too few hangers shouldn't be an issue!

I didn't know about this. Are the closets that much smaller in the interiors? Do they have the shelves inside the closet on the one side like they do in the balcony cabins? Those were very handy -- we folded our shorts and tee-shirt tops and just stacked them on the shelves. I was told while booking, that the bathrooms are the same in an interior as they are in a balcony stateroom. Is that correct?

I didn't know about this. Are the closets that much smaller in the interiors? Do they have the shelves inside the closet on the one side like they do in the balcony cabins? Those were very handy -- we folded our shorts and tee-shirt tops and just stacked them on the shelves. I was told while booking, that the bathrooms are the same in an interior as they are in a balcony stateroom. Is that correct?

All of the cabins I have been in, inside, outside, balcony, have had about the same amount of closet space.

The smaller cabins don't have much closet space, anyway, so too few hangers shouldn't be an issue!

The closets are quite roomy, and if you don't have enough hangers when you arrive, just ask your cabin steward. S/He will bring you as many as you want.

I've never sailed on the Legend, but there ARE cabins in some ships that don't have a refrigerator. You need an answer specifically from someone who has sailed in an OV or interior on the Legend.

Archived