Inside Cabins??

All RCI inside cabins are small; it's the nature of the beast! As far as noisy--I don't see why it would be! The cabins are actually pretty well sound-proofed--you will hear more through your door than through the walls or ceiling!

Don't forget to bring a nightlight--the insides are REALLY dark!!!!

I second the night ligh tidea, as well as a clock...or get wake up calls. My hubby loses all sense of time and has a tendency to sleep half his day away bc it is very, very dark. But i am sure all will be fine, after all you will be on vacation!!!!

I've stayed in plenty of inside rooms, they are really great if you need to take a nap in the afternoon, as far as noise is concerned I bring a little six inch fan:D , just in case there is some noise, it helps me sleep sound:)

I stayed in an inside with 4 people...and it was ok. Very dark so we turned on the bathroom light and kept it ajar slightly. As for the smell, I've heard that on deck 2 you can sometimes smell sewer...we didn't have a problem with that at all on our inside on deck 2...but we did on our oceanview on Deck 8...so go figure. As for noise, didn't notice anything more than other cabins I've been in.

I like oceanviews but will be doing an inside cabin on my Vision cruise since it's cheaper.

hahahahhaha I think we will be in 2621 on Sunday. Right next door. I can peek into your cabin maybe and come back in a week and let you know??

Im one cabin further aft than you are!!!! Im thinking to myself wow what a terrible location. Only the second time Iv had a guarantee. So far not so lucky with my draw huh?

email me and Ill let you know

firefly333@yahoo.com

Rhapsody 4/8 - 15

Archived