Reservations

wandb

Hello, friends. Hope some of you can help me with a question. Can reservations for the Pinnacle Grill be made before the cruise? Or do I have to wait till we are on board? I've never done this before, and just thought I could make them ahead of time, but cannot find a site on the HAL website where I could reserve in advance.

We will celebrate our 40th anniversary during the cruise (Rotterdam "Best of the Baltics" May 30th) and hope to be able to eat at the PG during the cruise.

Thanks!! B.

It would be best to make the reservations once you are onboard. You can order and prepay for the Pinnacle Grill on the HAL website under the "For Booked Guests" and then "Order Onboard Gifts"

Since each ship has a Pinnacle Grill, I would suggest that as soon as you are on board, you make your reservations at the Pinnacle Grill. If you are in an S or PH you can do this through the Neptune Lounge.

Happy Anniversary & Smooth Sailing!

It would be best to make the reservations once you are onboard. You can order and prepay for the Pinnacle Grill on the HAL website under the "For Booked Guests" and then "Order Onboard Gifts"

Since each ship has a Pinnacle Grill, I would suggest that as soon as you are on board, you make your reservations at the Pinnacle Grill. If you are in an S or PH you can do this through the Neptune Lounge.

Happy Anniversary & Smooth Sailing!

I haven't checked in the last year (because I don't intend to go back to the PG ever again) but I think you can now pick a specific day and time on-line too.

A couple of times our concierges wrote down our name and made the call to the Pinnacle. BUT -- since they are so busy the first day, they can't always make the call right away. So we were disappointed when we were told that the Pinnacle was already booked up. This happens once in a while.

I would call Ships Services prior to boarding and attempt to make your reservations in advance. Anything to cut down the change of being disappointed would be a good idea IMO

Happy Birthday.......Hope you have a wonderful celebration cruise.

Poked around in the "For Booked Guests" section of the HAL website. If you create a user ID and have your booking number handy, appears that you indeed can pre-book and pre-pay Pinnacle reservations and select a specific date and time.

Archived