What is your favorite dish....

Oh, you guys are making me so hungry! :p The onion tart doesn't sound like something I would normally order, but I guess I'm going to have to give it a try!

I love the cookies in the promenade -- especially the coconut ones. (I hope they still have those!)

I have to agree, the Vidalia Onion tart was excellent. ...and DH reminds me that all-you-could-eat lobster on Brilliance was exceptional too.

FRan in Toronto

I tend not to eat in the specialty restaurants and save that money for other on board treats, so I can only answer about food in the main dining room.

My favorites have been all the wonderful soups, especially the cold veggie soups and the fruit soups.

I wonder why I haven't tried the onion tart. I'll make sure I do so next time as it sounds wonderful.

What are Savory Bites? I've never heard of these.:confused:

Savory Bites are small triangular shaped herbed rolls. On the Sovereign they brought them to the tables in the bread basket with other breads.

:D

Delicious!

I love almost everything in the dining room for dinner. The little rolls called "savory bites" are awesome. There is also a bread in the dining room and WJ at breakfast like a stollen with raisins which I adore. Can you tell I am a carboholic???!!!

Savory Bites! I LOVED those little things! Had to have them every night, and looked forward to them even more than the meal itself.

Oh Yes, me too!!!!! I'd forgotten those (it has been a year, but I shouldn't have forgotten!!!) They had to keep going and getting more because all of us at our table were going for them......

Fran in Toronto

Savory Bites are small triangular shaped herbed rolls. On the Sovereign they brought them to the tables in the bread basket with other breads.

:D

Delicious!

Oh yes, I forgot about those! They were so good! Actually all the bread was very good. Our assistant waiter was so good about offering us seconds after he saw how much bread we ate :o

Archived