Booking the specialty restaurants

How soon can and should you book the specialty restaurants? :confused:

When you board. You can walk up to the restaurant itself, or call on the phone. If you wait, the time you want may no longer be available. That's why I like to do it as soon as possible.

You cannot book until after you get on board. Recently on Radiance you could not go to the restaurant the first afternoon to book, you had to call. The number is in the compass in your cabin and on a sign in front of the door. After muster drill you could go in and make a reservation.

If the ship allows, I'd go to them as soon as I boarded. We get on so early that we drop off our carry-ons and head for our dining reservations. No need in missing out on the night you want the specialty restaurants.

I always book right after getting on the ship and finding them. No matter which you chose you are going to have a great meal and celebration! When you make your dinner reservation let them know you are celebrating an anniversary. They will make it extra special.

Archived